Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Nación Maltesa Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

}Scatterpack encyription active{
{Collecting Signal fragments}
{Signal connected}

[Image: BOWIM.png]
Greetings Ghosts, My name is Gavin Eden and I am the head of Borderworld Imports, a small company that helps those out in the sticks to get what they need.

Borderworld Imports have worked with your nation before, deliving your most valued export to Manhattan many times and always undetected. Returning to your space with various supplies that your shipyard Valeta seems to desperatley need; Robotic components, Engine components, Optical chips, Optronics, etcetera.

We also ship well fare items such as water, oxygen, food rations, Luxury goods, consumer goods, and other things of this nature. for we feel that your populace should not be deprived the luxurys that the more known houses enjoy.

We seem to get along reasonably well and so I am requesting that we maybe settle a formal trade agreement. We can get you anything your people need, from any house or location provided it is not a Mined substance such as Ore, of we have no means to aquire such cargo.

just so you dont think I am playing around I will now wire to you evidence that 35,800 tons of cardamine has been delivered from this ship alone, the other captains are not used to recording their deliveries a matter that will be corrected in due course.

Deliveries: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

As stated above, the return journeys to malta contained cargo such as this, this is only 1 documented delivery since our systems crashed when we were hacked by a merc that has been tailing us for a while, though we are normally always one step ahead he caught us off guard with his information warfare attack.

You may take my word for it that thousands of supplies were brought to Malta, Valeta and Ibiza, of course if you do not wish to simply take my word for it, that is what this contract is for.

we would like a large order to fill, for all the things you nation will need for the coming months, we know you fight with the sairs on a regular basis, so dont be afraid to maybe add more than you think you might need.

Oh, and one last thing, Borderworld Imports do not move slaves, that is one Item we will not ship for anyone.

I await your response on this. Thank you.

{scattering signal fragments}

{Re-Collecting Signal fragments}
{Search pattern active}

Signal detected....encryption Scatterpack....matched...Transmission begins....

To: Senor Gavin Eden

Buenos dias, Mr. Eden. Thank you for your interest in expanding your business in our space. However, we typically do not sign contracts for supplies; we have tried that in the past and it never seems to work out. We prefer instead to encourage independent traders, like yourself, to make us part of your regular tradenet. If you do as much business in our space as you imply you will know that we offer competitive prices on a variety of goods. We feel that these elevated prices will encourage more trade since, as you say, we live in the sticks. Also, since we are not completely incompetent, we will have no need for your 'welfare items'.

Garrison, Brandon Capt.
101st Ghosts of Razgriz

...transmission ends...

{Re-Collecting Signal fragments}
{Search pattern active}

Greetings Captain Garrison, I appreciate your speaking with us.

It is a shame past experiance has curved your view on organsed trade agreements. Borderworld Imports is a small but very reliable trade orginisation, it would greatly serve company morale to recieve even a small contract from an orginasation as influential yourselves, with perhaps possibilities to expand on said agreement in close or distant futures. you never know what the future brings.

Also, we did not mean to label you or your people as "incompetant", my sincere appologies if it sounded or looked that way, they were delivered in good faith of necessity.

Borderworld Imports hopes you will re-consider even a small start to a larger world. however if you really do not wish to pursue this, there is little else we can do to pursuade you. im sure you will make it clear in your next transmission.

in such an event that you do not wish to pursue talks of contracted work between 101st and Borderworld Imports, would you be able to direct us to somebody in you nation that may have the necessary needs we can supply.

Gavin Eden, over.