Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: FP1 NFZ and Defender ROE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: tbtop2ndalt.png]

As I have received numerous transmissions on multiple channels stating complete ignorance of the NFZ for Freeport 1, I am repeating it here now.

The administrator of FP1, Dane Summers declared an NFZ, No Fire Zone, No Fly Zone at a distance of 5K from the station.

************** NFZ - No Fly Zone / No Fire Zone ************************

* ALL military ships of Bretonia and Rheinland and their allies are to remain outside of the 5K perimeter and are barred from docking at the station.

* This includes military ships from Liberty and the RHA. It also includes police forces of either house involved in the conflict.

* Freeport defense forces can be identified by the tag [FP1]. These ships are the leaders of the defense force.

* Civilian ships of either house, independent traders, freelancers, etc. are welcome to dock at the station.

************** Rules of Engagement (ROE) ************************

* Military ships from Bretonia, Rheinland or their allies are to be given one warning to remain outside the 5K perimeter.

* Ships violating the NFZ are to be recorded and turned in to Mr. Summers or myself to have their transponders locked to bar docking privileges.

* Ships that violate the NFZ after being warned once will be fired upon.

* Agitators from any side who show themselves around the station will be warned away, fired upon, or hae leave given to those they antagonize to shoot them down.

************** NFZ Violations ************************

The following ships are to be denied access within the NFZ for previous violations:

RNC-Yan

QCP|Biggles.McGee

|WRF|Tau.Wing-4

The Savannah

Michael.Knight

The_Bone

KOS orders are issued for ships:

Vivien.Schmitt

[RM-MND]Hans.Eckard

Otto'Ketzer'Bachmeier

All Wilde and Nomad ships
[Image: fp1tbup.png]

As Station administrator, i have full confidence in my head of security, Genine San Savage - she is speaking on my behalf, and has been for me while my injuries have taken a lot out of me. these RoE and NFZ rules come straight from my desk.

These NFZ rules of engagement are to be followed and respected. All we ask is for peace around our station, and for the citizens there. We will not hesitate to protect that peace and defend it with our lives.

Dane out

[Image: fp1tbdown.png]