Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To STO: Commander Gorva --Only
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
---Incoming Transmission---
---Encryption established---
---Data transmitting---

Greetings Commander Gorva;

I am an interested perswon in your current delema. I wish you well and that the circumstances were not as such that your organization was falling apart. However that can happen with the wrong second in command. However as such, I have a proposition for you to consider....

To the point, I wish to buy what is left of your fleet. I wish to pay you for your ships and hire the crews into a new organization. To that end I will give you an offer if you let me know what ships you have left that I can buy. and Who maybe left that I can contact and maybe hire.

I await an answer on this channel

Sincerly James Kirk -- formerly of Interspace Commerce

---transmission end---
[Image: ship.jpg]

Greetings Mr Kirk,

I guess the first question I must ask is, "what do you plan to do with the ships you purchase??"
Although at present I care little for what you do, it is an interesting question that I would like to know.

I have 2 barges (One still in the shipyard), 1 Ravon's talon, and my Corvo cruiser that I am currently using..
so it is not for sale.. as to the other three vessels.. 2 billion credits and they are yours with several conditions...

One they are not used agianst any zoner.. except for defence .... of course.
Two -- one of the Barges is registared with the Rheinland regerstry.. you will have to re-register it if you [plan on entering their house space.
and Finally -- answer to me what you are planning?

I understand you are Interspace Commerce??? Are you planning to add them to their shipping fleet??
It is the one organization that was closely resembling the STO that was not Zoner ID'd.

Let me Know via this channel what you offer....

Commander Gorva, Formerly STO Commander

***Transmission Ended***
---Incoming Transmission---
---Encryption established---
---Data transmitting---

Greetings Commander Gorva;

I am willing to offer 750 mil for one Barge and the Talon. I will be using these for a new trade organization. We will be called Phoenix Rising. We will be performing the same function that you performed. IE we will be trading with primarly with Zoners and others for the benifit of Zoners. However we reliaze that many others require supplies that can be shipped to many places within Sirus.

So these vessels will continue in Zoner service. We will carry on your concepts of Free trade to all of Sirus. Please post that any former member of the STO that has not gotten a home, we will be glad to interview for a position.

Sincerly James Kirk -- formerly of Interspace Commerce

---transmission end---
[Image: ship.jpg]

Greetings Mr Kirk,

Since you will be using them for the services of the Zoner interest.. I agree to yoru terms and will sell you two vessels -- STO|Jamestown and STO|Phoenix -- one barge and one talon..

enjoy ..look forward to watching your new corp with interests..

Commander Gorva - Out

***End Transmission***