Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the BDM
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
=[[color=#C0C0C0]INCOMING TRANSMISSION]=

SOURCE: [color=#FFCC00][color=#999999]Unknown.
[font=Impact]ENCRYPTION: [color=#FFCC00][color=#999999]UNBREAKABLE, port RM-MND-JGPT-173

[font=Impact]Receiving...
[color=#C0C0C0][font=Impact]Decrypting...
[color=#C0C0C0][font=Impact]Opening...

[Image: Gas-Mask-20100117.png]

[font=Verdana][color=#C0C0C0]SUBMITTER: [color=#999999]Ansgar Freyberg, RM-MND.

[color=#C0C0C0]RECIPIENT: [color=#999999]Büro der Marineintelligenz (BDM).
[color=#C0C0C0]SUBJECT: [color=#999999]Magellan.

[color=#FFFFFF]
While executing directive #144 in Magellan, I ran across a group of Junkers who may have a value as an asset. They call themselves Steelworkers, most of them appear to originate from Bretonia but they spend their days with stealing borderworlds shipping and selling them off in remote locations.

The Steelworkers quickly set me up an appointment with their leader, an individual known as "Dog." He seemed open to listen to my proposal and put it to consideration.

What I proposed was that I, or we, pay them a certain degree of cash, in exchange they'd focus on intercepting the shipping between Bretonia and Liberty. They could also bring the goods they confiscate to Rheinland. That would let us focus on other matters and avoid charges of war crimes in case we have to resort to killing non-complying civilians.

I'm also worried that they might think of us as a threat to their profits if we keep operating in the region without their endorsement.

Considering all those aspects, I recommend establishing further negotiations with the Steelworkers. I was going to do it myself, but getting an entire group of people on our side is not something a mere special agent can handle. I can carry on with being a representative, but your permission, and any terms you might want to add, would be welcome.

Of course, I didn't reveal my identity, nor the organization I represent. This 'deal' would be done, if it will be done, in utmost secrecy.

Finally, here's also a pair of postcards from Magellan, just for your information.

Agent Freyberg signing off.

Encrypting...
[color=#C0C0C0][font=Impact]Closing...

[color=#666666][font=Tahoma]=[[color=#C0C0C0]TRANSMISSION TERMINATED]=