Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To [TAZ], OSI and (]o[)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***connecting neural net...***
***...handshaking for quantum key distribution......***
***..quantum entanglement finished, quantum cryptography link established.***

Comm ID: Commander of the Corsair Battleship, Osiris class, callsign "Reyna"

Greetings my Zoner Friends,

I guess you never heard of me, which is atleast not a bad thing for us however unfortunate Zoner-Corsair relations are sometimes.
I know there are some Corsair Individuals who lake all respect for our Friends the Zoners and even Pirate them. We would never do such a thing; to the contrary i would and will support any Zoner in need aswell as we will respect the Zoners Souvreignty in and around theyr stations. We will follow theyr orders in theese areas. Also i will personaly use my voice among the Corsair to prevent any and all hostilities towards any and all Zoner Individuals.

To cut it short, we purchased an Battleship some time ago, Osiris class, which had 11 Zoner Battleship Turret. We belived at purchase that this Armament was permitted but we never recieved any documentation about this.

Today we found ourselves questioned about that by the Commander of the Zoner Battleship "Wings.of.Hope" in Omicron Theta. We prommised to set this right by either removing theese very fine Primaries or by getting a new permission from any of the friendly and respected Zoner Organisations.

By this request you see that we will respect your legit wishes! We ask you to support us in this case as in our voice, that speaks friendly in the interest of all Zoners, nomatter your decision regarding this request i should add, among the Corsair.

P.S.: We disarmed all 11 Zoner Battleship Turret and put them in our Battleship Cargo for now, until we recieve a permission or see we wil not.

..save travels..

***...connection pending***