Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Kusari State Police HQ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
==INCOMING TRANSMISSION==
==SOURCE ID--POPE BRETTONIAS==
==VESSEL ID-[TAZ]THE.MAVERICK.V==
==CABBAGES RETRIEVED--PLAYING MESSAGE==

[Image: 2dbms2d.jpg]

Kallisti and こんばんは to you.

I am aware of the times in which the Gas Mining Guild and Kusari have not been in such a sense of peaceful motions. However I have heard a few things from a friend of mine that members of the guild were arrested, and more others arrested in the past few months.

I'm looking for information in question to a certian pilot of the guild. He is of somewhat a non human origin which brings me to hasten my desire to find him before others of an extremist or xenophobic nature get to him.

Now I have heard that all members of the Guild arrested in recent months have been taken to a said prison in the shikoku system. In a motion of good faith and legal motion, I wish to enter Kusari and view said prisoners to check on thier condition and possibly gather information from them on the possible whereabouts of the one I'm looking for, perhaps in a sense, giving a sense of relief to the GMG in knowing that once a sense of peace has been restored between the people of Kusari and the Guild, that they would be returned to them in good health.

If I find the one in which I am looking for, I request to find out what it would take to free him, within all logical and legal accords.

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
To: Brettonias, TAZ

Konnichiwa, Zoner

Before your request will be considered by Chief Inspector Tomachi, the KSP will require more information concerning this prisoner.

We ask that you forward his particulars, including name, description, and the time and date of his arrest; along with any documentation you may have access to.

The Staff of Fuchu Prison will then conduct its' own "search" and investigation.

Meanwhile, I can assure you that all suspected enemies of Kusari are treated humanely and with equal fairness, regardless of affiliation or "species".

If our Chief Inspector approves, there will no doubt be further conditions for your "visit".

Awaiting the requested details,

Inspector Chijin,
Kusari State Police,
Osumi Barracks

Very well.

However before I send any data on this person I need to know that no information whatsoever will be keep from me during your investigation. That and if the said person is found, no harm shall befall him.

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
To: Brettoinias, TAZ

My Dear Sir,

As you failed to grasp it the first time, I will re-iterate: The individual in question is entitled to humane and fair trreatment.

No further action can or will be taken until the information is provided.

Chijin

I have not failed to grasp anything in such officer. Assurance in this matter is one thing, your word is another. Once I have your word, I'll send the details requested.

Please understand, I take this issue of the highest severity for me. I can't have mistakes made do to your assurance.

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
Source: Chijin, Kansatsu, KSP
To: Brettonius.

My assurance IS my word.

I grow weary of this. If you cannot or will not provide the needed information to a career Kusaran officer and former Taisho of KNF, then perhaps you should address your request to the Commandant of Fuchu Prison.

And, I assure you that I am much more pleasant to deal with than he.

Alright then...Here are the following details:

Quote:Name: Charlie aka Charles
Height: 5 ft 2 inches
Weight: 145 lbs aprox.
Hair Color: Blonde
Eye Color: Bronze

Given the details in his possible arrest, I would circumvent that it was during the time in which I heard that multiple GMG pilots and personnel were arrested a few months ago. When it comes to documentation, you would have to be a bit more specific on what kind of documentation is requested...

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
To: [TAZ]The.Maverick.V
Source: Insp. Chijin, KSP

Captain Brettonius,

Your friend's description has been forwarded to the Commandant of Fuchu Prison, and a search is underway.

Are there any documented "logs" you can provide which might help to pinpoint the date, time, and circumstances of this GMG pilot's capture?

Also.. eye color "bronze". Would it be safe to assume that the individual in question has a genetic makeup "other than human"? If so, this might greatly speed our search.

Regards,
Chijin
Kansatsu, Kusari State Police

The only kind of documentation that I can reffeur to is watching Emperor Kogen on a large vid screen while I was visiting friends on New Tokyo, and therefor seeing a brief image of a pilot in his helmet, along with certain parts noticably censored even if for a moment.

Now when it comes to such a question, yes, your assumption is correct which is why I need to have him found quickly.

23's

Brettonias

==END OF TRANSMISSION==
To: Brettonius, TAZ
From: Chijin, Inspector, Criminal Investigation Div., Kusari State Police
Subject: Good news.

Konnichiwa, Brettonius.

Your friend has been located by the Fuchu Prison Commandant. His identity has been verified beyond question.

There have been some continuing complaints regarding the individual from the other inmates, unfortunately.

Apparently he... "sheds". And a number of the inmates have developed allergies.

For that reason, we have decided to release this individual into your custody. As certain aspects of his capture are unclear, we feel there is insufficient evidence to hold him.

I will personally transport your associate as far as Nago station. Please indicate a time when you can rendezvous with my vessel for the transfer.

Regards, Kansatsu Chijin, CID, KSP
Pages: 1 2