Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: A time of un easynes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It is a dangerous place; sirius to be these days. A many strange things are happening and naturally humans will evolve. But in to what? Thats where i come in.

My name is Felix. I... Err, a witch hunter. I hunt the supernatural beings that roam around sirius. Yes, i know it is a strange job for a young boy, like my self to have. But hey some one has gota do it. Lets start from the beginning shall we?

Well i was born in 801 A.S just after the nomad infestation had been almost eradicated by Edison Trent, and the Order. My parents were killed when i was just six by an un-natural being, i think he could have been a Phantom, but im unsure as to what he was. When i reached the age of 10 i encountered another one of thease beings on LD-14. She was a witch, but some how she knew that i was to become a hunter. I ran towards a ship and hid in side it as she taunted me from the outside of the ship. Some how she got inside the ship, but hey she is a witch she can just about do what ever.. :mellow:

Any way back to the present. Im 16 and im a Freelancer. Im funded by the Bounty hunters guild who purchase all my ship parts and the ship in general. I do work for many lawful and unlawful factions as im still a freelancer. My most recent job was for an Outcast that was posesed by an evil spirit. I got the spirit out and put her in to my suction device V10.022B. And left with my pay and a happy customer. *laughs* i also got some Cardi on the house, i ended up give that to a Junkey on Manhatton..

End log 18/2/816A.S

(This is a log entry story as it progress there will be more caractures that will post in this section. This is an RP group that go under the tag name[H]. I couldent think of a nice tag so if any one has any time could they PM me one that they think might go good with Witch hunters? or something thanks.)