Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Liberty Navy, but more importantly, Black Navy Guard.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:::::::::: Incoming Transmission ::::::::::
Name: Cpt. Stark
Comm ID: 00324100580930

Greetings Gentlemen,

As we all know the situation we have against Rheinland, and the actions we've taken. I'm sure it wouldn't be much of a surprise that we should, infact, well, *chuckles* be hostile to 'em. However, the situation here interests me much more. Hmm, how should I tell this, oh yes. *he sits down*

So, a few of the Navy's vessels, decided to pound on Hamberg, as well as some of Rheinland's supply depots and station, nothing too surprising I hope. They're simply, doing what they were suppose to do at the time of war. This of course attracted the Rheinland Military's attention, and they've soon sent forces over. Now from the information I've gathered, since I was not present at the event, these captains decided to strategically, move their forces to New Berlin. *frowns* not sure why, but they did. However, the Liberty Navy Carrier that 'belonged' to the force was captured, and surrounded by the Rheinland military and their battleships. Now this is the interesting part, I've heard, not one, but quite a few rumors that the captain of this Carrier's intention while he was surrounded, was to return a few Rheinlanders, well, or "infested" Rheinland Pilots. Yes, but there's more. Facing inevitable destruction, this captain not only did not defend his vessel, but he instead, told the Rheinlanders the location of other Liberty Naval ships that was in Rheinland at that time. So the Rheinland Military sent forces to those Liberty ships as well, and destroyed 'em. But this Carrier however, somehow escaped, while his comrades died because of his information. The destruction of our Naval ships was not a rumor in any case.

This vessel is carrying a BNG| tag, and is in command of a Liberty Assult Carrier. Now, I'm sure no one likes a turn cloak in their fleet. What are your opinions sirs and misses?

Capt. Stark

:::::::::: Ending Transmission ::::::::::
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****

COMM ID: [color=#99FFFF]Fleet Admiral David Hale
TARGET ID: Cpt. Stark - LNS Canada - Encrypted for everyone else.
SUBJECT: BNG|
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: High

Hale here.

Thank you for the information Mr. Stark. The Black Navy Guard are a group with whom the LSF have been tasked with watching. I will be contacting BNG leadership soon, and I will be investigating this matter personally. If you could supply me with any transmission logs from this incident, I would be most appreciative.

Hale out.

[font=agency fb]****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
:::::::::: Incoming Transmission ::::::::::
Name: Cpt. Stark
Comm ID: 00324100580930

Greetings Admiral Hale,

Thank you for such a swift and sure response, Admiral. The logs might not be as detailed, but I will supply you with what I have. I'll send a private transmission over as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Capt. Stark

:::::::::: Ending Transmission ::::::::::
Subject: Rogue BNG|?

If you got any evidence in this case show them to my private channel. I will personaly deal with this captain as fast as i can.

Cdr. Mike David.

Transmision Closed