Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Recruitment office of the Brotherhood ([TBH])
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1. Name: Alvarò Perez

2. Age: 30

3. Your Skills: several years of fighting in VHF aswell as Interceptor and Scouting

4.Reason why you chose us? :
The reason why I want to join the "The Brotherhood" is to earn respect from my dad to make him proud ...

5. My Biography:
Born on Crete in family with my brother, mom and dad. My brother and my dad were both part of the engineer crew on Tripoli they had a pretty high rank on Tripoli, my father aswell as my brother looked down on me because I didn't reached anything in my life before. I decided to join the Brotherhood in hope to make my father proud. I learned how to fly a VHF as well as the ability to use my engines efficiently. I finished my education with a good mark. I thought that this would be the moment were I'm going to apply myself for the Brotherhood. As my mom heard about that idea she wasn't really impressed, she thought it would be suicide. After long time talking to her I managed to explain her that I would help the Corsair a lot with that, she decided to let me go. The next step was to tell my dad and brother about my idea.. My dad started recognize me last time we talked was 4 years ago.. My brother said I would not survive longer then 1 week .. Well in here to prove that he was wrong!
*** Incoming message ***

CommID: Camo Mendez
To: Tribune Lopez

Hola Tribune Lopez. *bows*.

Finally I've decided to submit my application to the Brotherhood as Centurion Chavez suggested after that fine batlle with RM forces in Sigma 13.

I was one of Sparta's compadres and it took me a long time to get back into action for some reason.
I'm aware that a lot of things had changed and I see the empire is in need of veterans who can share their experience.

Application:

Quote:Name: Camo Mendez

Skills:
Former Scourges Mate of the Omega Pirates Guild, Captain of the Tecora
( http://discoverygc.com/forums/showthread...#pid499325 )

Reason:
Share my experience and to make the empire prosper.
If possible to teach some of the old pirate traditions and honour codex.

Bio:
Born on a smuggler ship, raised at Cadiz by my cousins.
Used to assist my father on his ship The Tecora - an old transporter used to do the Liberty artefact route back in times.
After his death I've continued his profession but after some time I've decided to start some piracy in the Omegas.
Eventually recruited to the Guild as backup in this internal matter a decade ago.
Became a drill instructor and an alcoholic due my relation with some Rheinland Junkers.
Funding member of the Black Sails but left with anger of the 'Sigma policies'.
Took care of my families at Kreutzberg and Pacifia in the last years.

Ships:
Tecora - Armicustos
Camo.Mendez - Titan

*** End of message ***
1. Santillian Marquez

2. 26

3. I am a skilled Trader and I am good at fighting pirates off to save my cargo. I am very good at exploring and navigation, as my childhood was spent traveling the Omicrons. I take orders well and listen.

4. I would like to fight Outcasts and avenge my wife and children. What better way to dishonor them by fighting them side by side with their most hated enemy!

5. I was born in 794 A.S., on Freeport 9. My parents were both Zoners traders, and loved their free lifestyle. My life was that of a normal trader, moving constantly as we tried to make a living shipping Oxygen and Water. When I was 18, my parents presented me with my own Transport, bought with the money that they had been saving for me for my entire life. I married and carried on the family business, shipping to and from the Edge Worlds. Then one day, as I and my family were traveling through the Sigma-17 system, our convoy was attacked by Outcast pirates. My family got in the escape pods, but as I launched, I saw that something was wrong, and their pod was not able to launch. Helpless, I watched as my ship was destroyed, killing my family with it. Just then, I saw a Corsair gunboat come and wipe out the pirates. They tractored me up into their ship. It was owned by a rich member of The Brotherhood who took a sudden interest to me and took care of me through my grief. He never revealed his name to me, but I will be ever grateful to him. My benefactor generously gave me 15 million credits to outfit a ship and start a new life. He then dropped me off at Crete and left. I never saw him again. That was a year ago, and now that I am recovered from the horrible loss of my family, I would like to join The Brotherhood in order to avenge my family and be as good of a person as the man that rescued me.
:::Incomming Transmission:::

Comm ID: Ronaldo Lopez
Source: Planet Crete
Security: High
Target: Santillian Marquez

:::Message Begins:::

[Image: jack3i.png]

Hola. This is Tribune of 'The Brotherhood' Ronaldo Lopez.

Hermano. I am sorry for your family, sorry for your loss. I cannot say I am surprised too, the Outcasts are complete blood thirsty degenerates that will kill you just for fun. Corsairs have honor in not doing so. Well, not every time. Anyway.
Unfortunaly I cannot accept you into The Brotherhood, you are not passing one small but critical requirement - you are not a Corsair born boy. We do not accept outsiders into our ranks, you must be pure Corsari blood to be part of Empire armada.
All I can tell you is to use your millions you got and either give a part to us and live among Zoners, or make a ship for yourself and sign on our mercenary board and hunt Outcasts for your revenge and as well our victory over them. I hope you will chose second part, as true gladiator and vengeance warrior of your family.

Ronaldo Lopez over and out
[Image: sigcorsair.png]

:::Transmission Terminated:::
Booting Linux Kernel 17.8.3

Login: edomingo
Password: ******

Login successful

$ hack root@10.5.71.9
Trying passwords...
Hack successful
Password for root@10.5.71.9: corsair123

$ ssh root@10.5.71.9
Password: **********

Login Successful

Welcome to The Brotherhood's application terminal!

$ ./apply

1. Eduardo Domingo

2. 18

3. I am skilled at computers and hacking. I am also very good at navigation, my padre has been teaching me and taking me exploring since I was a little nino. He gifted me with a brand-new Praetorian bomber on my 18th birthday, and I have been studying and learning to fly it vigorously in order to pass this test. My combat skills are not top-notch, but I am ready to learn from from some of the best pilots in the world.

4. I would like to bring unprecedented honor to my family, as a member of The Brotherhood. My father has been training me my entire life, and it would please him a great deal.

5. I was born in 802 A.S., on Tripoli Shipyard, to two full-blood Corsairs. My father, Luis Domingo, was a renowned shipwright, helping engineer the first Corsair Osiris-Class battleship. He met my mom at engineering school, and they were a perfect match. With both of my parents being ship engineers, we were immensely wealthy. I was given the highest of education, home-schooling through the 8th grade, then sent to a boarding school in Liberty(money crosses all boundaries), finished secondary school at 14, and graduated from the same school as my parents with a degree in Physics at 18. This year has been devoted to learning all the arts of navigation, combat, trade economics, and all other arts useful to a pilot, all taught by my father. He then gave me my very own Praetorian bomber at the end of my training, declaring me ready to make my way in the world. He also gave me a million credits, so that I could start my life trading, fighting, or whatever my heart desired. Seeing the Corsair army and The Brotherhood, I knew in my heart that I would only be happy if I were serving my country and my people. Thus, I am applying to join the Brotherhood.

Thank you

>>Disconnecting

$ sudo shutdown -h now

The system is going to SHUTDOWN!
Full Name: Lucius Macro

Your skills: Being a good soldier, dependable in a fight and does not question orders from an senior officer.

Reason why you chose us: I wish to do my duty for the Corsair empire. To be there in the front lines fighting for it's glory.

Biography:
Lucius Macro was born on Cadiz base by his corsair parents, where he was taught the Corsair way of life, about honor about courage by his parents.
As he came of age he spent much time in a titan, learning how it works and how to repair it.
When he became 20 he was flying his titan along with some of the others and making small raids on transports in the omega-3 system and small military patrols in the Cambridge system.
However as the years passed, he felt that now he was ready to become part of one of the greater fellowships among the Corsair empire.
Full Name: Paco Rivera de Credo Bellarosa Ramirez
Your skills: Skilled in both VHFs and Bombers as well as the power of peaceful persuasion
Reason why you chose us: To bring honor to my father, Diego Sanchez de Credo Ramirez and peace to my mother Isabel Bellarosa Rivera
Your biography (at least 10 lines): Biography (//still in progress)
[Image: dox94i.jpg]
ID: Camo Mendez

Hola, dockrats!
I've forwarded your request.

Soldato Camo Mendez

[Image: 2rcqy36.gif]

Full Name: Jose Juarez

Skills: Jose is trained in both planetside and space combat, however, he will need more practice in Titan. His diplomatic skills are low, he would prefer guns, rather than words.

Reason for joining: Jose wishes to follow military tradition rooting in the Juarez family from ancient times up to Jose's grandfather. He wishes to be like him, proud and respected member of the Corsair military forces. Jose's goals are: Protection of artifact smugglery and enforcing the Imperio's will through Bretonia and Rheinland. Representing the Imperio del Corsario with as much effort as he can offer.

Biography: Jose Juarez was born on planet Crete. His father, Clemente Juarez, currently works on Tripoli as shipyard worker. His function isn't like previous lives of many other Juarez men before him. Military tradition of the family dates back to year 433 A.S., before the Corsairs even discovered other houses. Clemente rarely returns to Crete, but his payment is quite big compared to others'. Jose along with his younger brother and sister raised with his mother, Fabiana Juarez on Crete. Fabiana works as doctor. Most of his family stays on the planet, but that is not what Jose dreams about. He finished the military academy few weeks ago and wishes to become something more than usual Cretan citizen. He is loyal to military history of Clemente's side of the family. Jose's grandfather, Manuel Lysandros Juarez recently reached 67 years, he is military veteran. Jose keeps visiting his grandpa everytime possible. Paradoxically, he feels closer to him than to father Clemente due to the slightly reduced chances to meet him. Jose was 3 years old when he first met his father. Then, it kept taking months, very rarely weeks between other meetings. This is the reason why Jose knows his Grandpa far better than his own father. Jose's personality is combination of Clemente's ambitiousness and Manuel's persistent pride. Jose acquired unusual present from his father recently, Titan class fighter. His worth is surely big enough to afford it. Now he can visit his father more often. Sometimes he went outside Sparta, aka Omicron Gamma on pirate raids. Sometimes he defended Sparta against dishonourable Red Hessian forces. But this is not enough for Jose Juarez.

My name is Pedro Alonso

Im 25 years old

And i know how to use fighters, bombers and gunboats

I chose you because i wanted a faction to join as Corsair and its better to work as a team
instead of being a lone wolf.

Born on Planet Crete, My father worked as a Bartender in the local bar and my mother was
a Waitress at the previously mentioned bar. My fathers name was Adan Alonso and my mothers was Abigail Alonso. We lived at the upper level of the bar and life went on pretty well. We lived at a little village which was not to far away from the city but my parents didnt want me to grow up in a city

my childhood is rather boring to listen to so ill skip ahead abit. i made highschool with quite bad grades, but i didnt let that stop me.

i decided to join the army directly when i was able to and did my best to prove to the Corsair military that i was able to become a great pilot. My training went well but sometimes it seemed like everyone was against me. My mother wanted me to leave the military life and come home to become the new bartender when my father retires but i had other things in mind.

after 2 years and when i was 22 i had completed my training and went home to see my parents. When i arrived the windows were crashed and none was in the vicinity of the bar.
i went in just to see my mother and father brutually killed by some madman. Even though it happened i did not find myself angry just sad, and i have tried to forgot the whole thing. it happened late at night so none was around to see it. After that i just cruised around doing missions for people who wanted other people like the BHG dead, it earned me money and skills in all those different ships i flew, because i constantly changed my ship.

And for that I have been looking for a faction that keeps Corsair space safe
and also were they respect each other
and i hope that my skills will be but in the right place.