Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Kusari Government || Subject: Allowed Passage of CB Transports
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

To Whom it May Concern,

Now, I come to you asking this request on behalf of the Corona Battlegroup knowing that the Kusari Government has not been inclined to grant our requests in the past. However, we feel that it is important that we try and request that you allow transport class vessels to enter Kusari space. The reason for requesting permission is that we are as we told you in previous communications between our parties primarily a research and development branch of the Liberty Navy and are currently undertaking many large and small scientific projects that require a large array of material, some of which are only readily available in Kusari Space. If you deny our request for safe passage we will be forced to turn to a supply company of some sort, but we feel this is both a waste of resources since we have our own supply division that is more then big enough for the job and a waste of a opportunity for both our parties. Their are a lot of things that we can provided in return for safe passage of CB transports, including shared knowledge on many of our projects and research, the use of our transports to help supply your nation if you require it, or anything else you can think of within reason. We will also promise to not use stations in Kusari Space as a means or trading purely for profit and will only enter Kusari to obtain supplies for our research.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]
[Image: comheader.png]
[Image: KagakagariTakaya.jpg]
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Corona Battlegroup
>>>>Subject: request
Konnichiwa.

Unfortunately your reqest were [size=medium]denied.

We already caught one of your spies in our space and we won't allow more to come.
You should think before sending spy to our space.

Therefore this is not first encounter with your group and both were not peaceful.

If we will catch your ships again in kusari space, you will be facing our big guns.

Stay away from Kusari libertonians.
[color=#000000]Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.
[Image: comfooter.png]
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

To Chujo Kagakagari Takaya,

I will not say I am surprised by your response considering the other examples of Kusari's unwarranted anger towards the Corona Battlegroup. We will be cutting off contact with Kusari from now on unless it is a necessity. I am sorry things have gone this way as I said in my original message we feel this is a missed opportunity for both our parties. However, we will respect your decision and will cut off all CB traffic into Kusari controlled space. If you find any members of CB entering your space, we request that you deal with them as you see fit and, if you are willing, inform us of the pilot or captain's clear disregard for his orders.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]