Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To all traders - business proposal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
*From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*

Greetings to all

I will be brief, i need 50000, fifty thousands, cargo units of superconductors. All this must be deliver on Gran Canaria on Omega 49 system. You deliver on Port Canaria and he commodiy rader, Joe Bradley will give you 1871 credits per unit and after that, i will give you 1000 credits extra per cargo unit.

Is a good business, and if you bring then from Planet Denver you can get a total profit of 2771 credits per unit, and can take a cargo of deuterium, with the best price on the market.

All interest most register here, and if you want privacy, use encrypted messages on this channel. To receive the payment also must prove the deliveries. (// you must post screenshots of you near the base you buy it showing the cargo and the timestamp and also the same when you arrive to Gran Canaria, for example like i did here http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=102300 )

Best regards

Viriato
Incoming transmission....
To: Interested buyer
Level of encryption: low
Decrypting message...

Greetings.

I'll be brief. I'd be more than happy to apply for that job. If you wish, shipments could start immediately. Also, I'd be glad to provide for the entire shipment, should it be necessary. Should you opt to attribute this shipment to my person, I can assure the participation of several of my associates as well, as well as the safe completion of the delivery within two days, at most. Should you accept, I will present my associate's names.
Awaiting response.

Yours truly,

Vulpes
[color=#000000]greetings,

i speak for the [collectors], a group of junkers. we are interested in bringing you superconductors right from rochester base. let us know if that sounds good to you.

red beans and ricely yours,
carlos ortiz
* From New Lusitania, Gran Canaria*
Greetings

I need this amount fast! I don't care from where you get it, when i said Planet Denver i only gave a example. Anyone can bring it, untill i have the amount i need, and everyone will be paid (//and only if you show the screenshots like you must).

Best regards and good luck to all.

Viriato
Incoming transmission...
To: An interested buyer.
Level of encryption: Low.
Decrypting message

I'm glad to hear of such. My associates and I will begin shipping at once! For further reference, here is the list of ships participating in the effort, on our side:
- Vulpes
- [ToP]-Star.Dust
- [ToP]-The.Mary.Jane
- The.Pearl

I can guarantee you will not be let down.

Till next we meet,

Vulpes
[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Hi Viriato,

just to say that I will participate. I register the (]o[)Orpheus for this contract.

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
To:Potential client

Guten Tag,

I would like to stress out that RepEx Company is interested in your proposal Mein Herr.We are ready to start with the delivery right away.We can gurantee fast,safe und reliable shipment of needed goods.Danke for your time.

Sehr geehrter Herr...

<div align="right][Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Greetings Viriato

I would be glad to help you out with shipments of superconductors. My crew and I will get on this right away. Please place my name on your registry, as I am always ready to do business.

Cheerio then

Tycus Dekker

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]
<div align="right][Image: tycusdekkertb2.png]

Greetings Viriato

As you seem to be in quite a rush to get these goods. Here is my crews first drop off.

Purchase Point
Sale Point

Hope this shows how eager we are to get started. I will get more done tomorrow, right now my crew needs a rest after a hard days work. If everything is in order, please send the credits to .:j:.Dredger which is the ship I shall be using.

Regards

Tycus Dekker

[Image: tycusdekkertbend.png]
:: shell handshake accepted
:: secure encryption established
:: audio stream . . . [color=#663300]inactive

transcript:

[color=#000000]the first of the shipments has been made, viriato. here are our photos:

[color=#000000]pick-up at rochester base

[color=#000000]dropoff at gran canaria

services rendered: delivery of 4298 units of superconductors by [collectors]argot

conductively,
carlos ortiz

[color=#000000]:: end transmission
Pages: 1 2 3