Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Ship of the Dead.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Concordia, sister ship of the Osirus, was Moored in Alaska along with the Osirus while Liberty was creating its newest battleship. When Orillion of the Order Liberated the Osirus, he attacked the Concordia while she was in her Moores.

The Liberty Navy was scrammbling her so that she could capture the Osirus, But she was Doomed, Order commandos destroyed her Fusion reactor that destroyed half the Docks, the explosion of energy was so intense that it Tore a Jumphole into known space, casting the burning wreck through.

Without energy to contiue the Jumphole closed. The Concordia was never seen again.....

Four years later

The ship floated silently near Planet Vespus, her hull shatterd, Guns astray. But her hulk was not lifeless, something stirred within the ship, slowly and steadly walked its decks.

Zoner Salvage Team

Roger that...where moving twords the bridge now, there seems to be power most of the breached areas of the Hull have force feild covering them, there seems to be an atmosphere and we have taken off our suits.

Team 1: Sir where all clear here on the bridge, no sign of anything just lots of junk, wait theres something moving up the stairs.....

BACKGROUND:......hey buddy you all right?...holy sweet jesus........

(Screams)

holy SH**, edgers head just got ripped off, my god there everywhere, there EAT'EN HIM!!

(Screams)

(Static)

BACKGROUND:.........Errruuugghhhh....kill, them kill the living fools who condemed us to..........(End Transmition)

****Thought id try somethin new :P ****
How many gruesome evil things are we gonna make? :wacko:
Hmm.. I like, Sam! I like this!

Just get an Orsiris ship.. and start it's long march back to New York.

And see if anyone can stop it somewhere in the middle ;)
Cool story :) Sounds like fun.
Ok..... as much as i like horror, sadistic, dicusting, and scary things.... i should say this was KKCKKCCCKCKKKOOOO000O0OO0O0OOLLLLL :yahoo: :yahoo:
Im a Big Night of the Living dead/Resident Evil Fan :crazy:
Angel,Feb 11 2006, 11:33 PM Wrote:Im a Big Night of the Living dead/Resident Evil Fan  :crazy:
[snapback]12561[/snapback]

Ah, no wonder I liked this story. :laugh:

We're all gonna get hammered by zombies! :wacko:

Now where'd I leave my D*** shotgun? :cool:
BTW this ship hates everyone, people that are Living....so BEWARE!
thats sounds so cool