Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: shadowed corner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sitting on a deserted bench in a dingy place in the parts of manhatton that don't get shown in the adverts, a light smouldered and was extinguished. Letting the stub of a cigarette fall from his hand, the dark character lifted a hand to his mouth and yawned. He hated this. This darkness. This atmosphere. The smell and taste of the air. Not to his liking at all. He walks through to a bar, calling the barman over and ordering a drink. Spotting some punk near the doorway, he nods to the barman. The barman looks back and with a slight inclination of his head, confirms the man's thoughts. Downing his drink he stands, walks over to the punk and asks him to come outside for a few moments. He leads him into a park near the bar, and turns to look at the punk. "Now scumbag, i know you've got your connections to the Rogue b*****ds that are tearing town this society, and i wanna know what you are gonna tell me about them" Said clamly and professionally, god he loved this job... "I ain't telling anythin to you mate" replied the scum "Even if i did know these Rogues, what makes ya think i will tell you anything..." Reaching into the inside pocket of his dark jacket, the man pulls out a normal looking wallet. "i think this may loosen your tongue..." he said. "man you think i must be an idiot mate, bribery don't work on me" spouted the punk in a tone more beffiting of the school playground, than the bad streets of manhatton. "I wasn't offering you money fool, that ain't my style. I was thinking more along the lines of this..." , he eyed the punk, waiting to see that reaction that just made his day. Sure enough he did not have to wait long. The telltale signs of fear showed in this young scumbag's eyes. Disappointment filled the man as he realised the punk would talk without a struggle. "they ain't worth my freedom mate, i will tell ya what i know"

3 hours later he sat on the bench. holding a comms device in his hands he sent the final scraps of info back to his boss. now he just had to wait for his next assignment. God he loved this job, he thought, cigarette poking from his mouth.