Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: LPI roll call
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
OK, so I'm handing out ranks... and going crazy. Post here with name and ship status... Man I have a headache.
LPI-William.Nicholson stuck inside the cabin of a LZF-9805 "Liberator" Liberty Light Fighter
Reporting for duty! *salutes* :yu:
UGH, I just -did- work.

LPI-Sean.Toronto, Patriot standing by
LPI-Sean_ Toronto, Liberator standing by.

I think I responded second, does that make me a captain?

And, if so, is there more or less paperwork involved?
*Chews a donut*

What? Roll what? Oh, right..

LPI-Jeff.Goodson - Patriot LF ready and fully armed
LPI-Walter.Thompson - Liberator LF ready and fully armed

I ain't gonna get some paperwork, i hope? Please? Oh damnit!
Man that was painful. Ranks handed out and all that, check the official posting in Sunbucks (private forum). Oh, 'n' Cesar... after lookin' through all you contributed to the LPI, I just couldn't make you the lowest rank. Sorry 'bout that. You too, Chopper. The rest o' you.... just take a look, and please oh please, don't complain...
*complains*

Only joking...

Right

LPI-Tom.Jonas : Liberator
LPI-Tom.Jonas. : Patriot

Reporting for duty chief.
Cesar_Fezini and his faithful ( and brand new ) patriot reports to be there for any duty as long as its nothing exhausting.

my patriot is fresh from the factory ( again ).
Huh? What? I'm here, you know my name, Mike Arenson, flying his slightly thicker than paper armour Liberator. Well, at least it's better than the Patriot I had...

Now, can I have my frickin doughnuts and that cup of coffee over there?!

// Oh yeah and I know I'm way late but I registered on other forum just a moment ago...don't strip me of my possible rank? Please?
Hey Matt. Deputy Chief of Police Jason MacMillan here. How were those doughnuts I gave you? If you need another box, just tell me. You know I could always get my hands on more of them.
Commander Paul Dennis. LPI-Paul.Dennis aboard LZF-9805 "Liberator" Liberty Light Fighter.
Pages: 1 2