Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Johnny Armstrong
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Personal Information:

Name: Armstrong, Johnny
Birth date: 22 / 11 / 801 AS (SUT).
Birthplace: Planet Manhattan, exact location unknown.
Family details:

Mother: Shepherd, Christina.
Father: Armstrong, Andrew.
Siblings: None.
Spouse: None.
Children: None.

Marital Status: Single.
Eye Colour: Grey.
Hair Colour: Black.
Height: 181cm.
Weight: 75Kg.
Address: No permament adress, resides on a mobile spacecraft.
Employment: Unemployed.

Biography:

Born in a lower class family on Manhattan. Johnny's father was a used equipment dealer and his mother worked as a bartender at a local bar. His parents split on his 7th birthday and Johnny never got to see his father ever again. Johnny's mother took up another job and he barely got to see her, so he spent most of his time roaming the streets with his friends. Thats where he was first introduced to a drug called Cardamine and at the age of 16 met a smuggler that smuggled cardamine into Manhattan. Johnny started working as a drug dealer and and after a while his "customers" that got their daily dose of cardamine started to refer to him as "St. Jimmy".

After 2 years he finally had enough cash to buy himself a ship so he got himself a brand new Starflier. The next day he packed his stuff, said goodbyes to his friends and left Manhattan. Thats where his adventures began...
Pilot's log

Log Entry#: 1 Date: 24 07 819AS

Hmm... I'm a pilot now, so i guess i should start a log...

Well... After undocking i can say that my new ship flies wonderfully and is easy to control, but it feels weak and looks very standard. I'm going to try to find some easy work to get some new equipment. Well, pausing todays log for now. Gona record more if something interesting happens.

*Pause*

While on a job near the Badlands a Rogue aproached me. He introduced himself as a friend of the smuggler i used to work with and invited me to their base. When we arived the view was breathtaking, the station is built into a large asteroid and you can see the light shining from what appears to be a main window. Now i am sitting in my new Dagger class ship that i bought with the cash i got from the jobs that i did today. My new friend showed me a few cardamine smuggling routes, so im going to check em out tomorrow, because im too tired to do it today.

*End of log*
Log Entry#: 2 Date: 25 07 819AS

I've checked out the Newcastle<->New York route and everything seems good. Cardamine goes in, light arms go out and everything is simple as that.

*An hour later*

Everything is going well, the police dont even bother to scan me, because they are too busy with all the freighters coming in.

*2 hours later*

Whew... Everything seemed well until i did my third run. After i undocked Navy ships open fired on me (probably because i made some new Rogue and Outcast friends) and they almost got me, but somehow i managed to dock with the trade lane and escape. Now i'm on my way to the Cape Wrath base in Bretonian space, the LN wont bother me there.

*At the base*

Seems that the Newcastle<->New York route is no longer an option. I'm going to stay here for a while and think what to do next.

*End of log*