Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Secure transmission to the Corona Battegroup
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Incoming transmission...
To: Corona Battlegroup
Unknown encryption method detected...
Acessing external backup files...
Executing Protocol C, bypassing security failsafes...
System successfully entered. System ID: Corona Communication Network.
Message decrypted. Video uplink established

[Image: BigJoe.jpg]

Dear Corona Battlegroup,

First of all, my most dear thanks for the most pleasant talk we've had in the past day. It fills my hearth with joy to see the olive branch of peace grow between our two groups. It is with great pleasure that I come today to speak to you. As per agreed, we, The Project, are ready to begin the shipment of supplies to (and from, if necessary) the Junction wreck. I simply ask that you provide us with a list of all that is necessary, so that we may initiate our fruitful business partnership.

With my dearest regards,

Jonathan Cook

Connection broken...
Video uplink terminated
//Wrong topic
Boosting signal
[Image: trans_bar_mike_oneal.png]

Dear Mr. Cook

First of all i'd like to apologise you for such delay in my transmission.
Unfortunately our Communications Officer got sick and i wasn't aware he didn't contact you.

Now back to main subject of our... negotiations.
As Rear Admiral Orias told me, you and her came to kind of understanding about some mutually profittable... arrangments... our two groups could agree to.
What we would expect from your group is:
1. To continue scrapping of some parts of Junction as you did before. Only thing I would request is to consult with our Egineering Division - as they already scanned Junction and they know exactly which parts of Station are unrepairable.
Also, if you have such capabilities, it would be great if you helped our vessels in cleaning space around Junction from any floating scrap and rocks.
2. To help CB units assure security of construction site aswell as whole Kansas system
3. To help us haul some of materials needed for reconstruction.

I would be glad to hear what are your expectations or demands.

Also, to keep things straight, I'd like to tell you that we have no intent of making Kansas another "military system" - such as Virginia. We will, however, want to keep force strong enough to assure security of Junction and our science vessels.

I'd also like to add my personal remark: As I know people, who knows people.. you know how it works. Anyway - I'm aware of... character of your... cargo services. Personaly, i have nothing against some of cargo types you haul, but I must ask you to... act as lawful as possible in vicinity of our vessels. We are still Navy... even if we act slightly different, we're bound by the same rules.

I will wait for your reply as this... understanding... is one of my top priorities.

<div align="right][Image: sig_oneal.png]
Incoming transmission...
To: Cdr. Michael O'Neal
Extremely high level of encryption detected.
Bypassing security protocols, accessing remote system...
System accessed. System ID: Corona Communications network.
Accessing external mainframe, securing data uplink, executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established

Dear Mr. O'Neal,

Thank you for returning to us on that most urgent matter. As per agreed with Rear Admiral Orias, we would be more than happy to abide by your expectations regarding the physical integrity of Junction, as well as the shipping necessities regarding the reconstruction of the base itself.
Per points 1 and 2, we would more than happy to help. Simply give us the contact of your Engineering Department so as to facilitate communication.
Per point 3... Rest assured, while your friend of a friend of a friend might be hipothetically correct, certain conditions must be met in order for such magnitude of services (namely, a hefty.... generous sharing of material possessions). We will in no way compromise your operation by conducting such... undesired services near your establishments. In order for shipping to begin, however, we require a catalog of commodities, so that we may talk about prices.
As per the "military system" comment: we, The Project (and, on a personal note, myself, and I'm sure many others), thank you. Kansas was quiet, and keeping it such has been our goal from the beggining. Again, many thanks.

I've honestly ran out of ways to say farewell,

Jonathan Cook

Connection lost, system probe withdrawn...
Video uplink terminated

Dear Mr. Cook

I will ask CB Supply and Engineering Division to prepare some information regarding our possible supply needs and our plans of scrapping unrepairable parts of Junction.

It'll probably take a few hours though.

Incoming transmission...
To: Corona Battlegroup, Cdr. Michael O'Neal
Bypassing security failsafes, probing system...
System successfully entered. System ID: Corona Communications Network.
Accessing external mainframe, securing data uplink stream, executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established

Dear Cdr. Michael O'Neal,

Pardon me for this, but, at the behest of several members of The Project, I humbly request that you deliver the necessary list of supplies so that we may begin shipping to Junction. Several people are becoming restless and rumours are flying high. As such, I'd like to assure them that you, as honourable people, will keep to your ends of the deal, seeing as we've already began clearing away the floating debris that littered space next to Junction.

Sincerely yours,

Jonathan Cook

Data stream terminated, video uplink terminated.
***Boosting transmission***

Dear Mr. Cook

Again, i'm very sorry that it took me so long to answer.
I will give you read-only access to our supply databases.
The one interesting you is named "Junction 1" - it's database of supplies needed for first phase of Junction rebuilding operation.
I will send a courier with hardware key that allows access to this database ASAP.

I would like to know what will be your prices for specific cargo.

Another matter is that i've met one of your operatives and had a nice chat with him.
He didn't want to tell me about ay details without asking you for permission first, but it seems, that your base requires some repairs almost as badly as Junction.
If we can be of any help, please, let me know what we can do.

Incoming transmission...
To: Corona Battlegroup, Cdr. Michael O'Neal
Bypassing security failsafes, probing system...
System successfully entered. System ID: Corona Communications Network.
Accessing external mainframe, securing data uplink stream, executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established.

Respectful Mr. O'Neal,

I must say, I'm most appreciated for the... package that your courier delivered. In fact, so interested we're ready to pass over to negotiations if it is possible. Because, frankly, everything on that list, we can provide for, one way or another. All we require is the exact number of supplies you require, after which we may be able to provide for an estimate.

I have no more ways of saying goodbya, really,

Jonathan Cook

Data stream terminated, video uplink terminated.
Pages: 1 2 3