Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Guildmasters of the GMG; Cc: RepEx, Rheinland Bundestag
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: gheis_trans_top.png]
Esteemed Guildmasters,

Omicron Supply and the Gas Miner's Guild have had amiable relations in the past. Our licenses to supply H-Fuel to various Freeports throughout Sirius have saved many Zoners the headache of having to fuel their ships in the sticky political climate that house space often can be.

Today, however, I send this message in order to request permit to ship your H-Fuel to an relatively new place in our zone of operations, namely the New London System.

A Bretonian corporation has approached us as a neutral party to help buffer their H-Fuel supplies, necessary given the recent actions of both Kusari and Rheinland in hindering transports. While we most certainly could divert a few Freeport shipments to flfill the order, I would prefer that we not hindered the distribution chain and retrieved the fuel from your Fujisawa Facility in Okinawa. The license at this time would be for 30,000 units over the next month, although depending on the desires of our Bretonian acquaintances this may need to be extended in the future.

It is out of respect for the Guild that I make this request for legal licensing. If there's any further information you require, I would be happy to provide.

Gheis Mace
CEO, Omicron Supply Incorporated
[Image: gheis_trans_bottom.png]

//Edit: Updated thread title. Seems we've got a bit of a party now.
[Image: niigatastation0541952.jpg]
Incoming transmission
'€¦'€¦.Buiecchiefu GM Incryption

Konnichiwa Mr. Gheis Mace,
I agree with your statement that GMG and OSI have favorable relations. I speak for all at GMG when I say we value your friendship and trade alliance. OSI has exceptional performance as a logistics company.

In regard to your request for permission to deliver GMG H-fuel direct to Bretonia is unfortunately not possible from GMG alone. Republican shipping has the exclusive right to distribute fuel to Bretonia as it stands today. RepEx would have to offer OSI permission to deliver H-fuel on Bretonia bases. Given the situation RepEx may very well be open to the arrangement in order to maintain supply contracts they possess with Bretonian stations. I admonish you to contact Richter-san at RepEx. If OSI does forge an agreement with RepEx then GMG has final approval of the details. You may use this comm to further the discussion with RepEx if desired.

yoropiku,
Hoshi Tanaka

Guild Master, Gas Miners Guild
End of transmission
Very well, Guildmaster. I thank you for the good graces and a point in the right direction. I shall indeed use this channel so that the Gas Miner's Guild may monitor the discussion.

I have forwarded this dialogue to the leadership of Republican. Access is permitted for all messages transmitted on this channel.

And now I address the Directors of RepEx. Again, OSI has been asked to deliver 30,000 units of H-Fuel directly to New London. I suppose on this matter, one option would be to contract out the deliveries to your corporation as I now understand RepEx holds license for H-Fuel distribution in Bretonian space. However, given the recent contention between Rheinland and Bretonia, I might figure that would be a tad difficult, and would be part of the reason our client contacted OSI in the first place.

Whatever the outcome, I'd prefer not to disappoint a prospective client. We would greatly appreciate it if RepEx would offer discussion on this matter.

Gheis Mace
Initiate Transmission

To: Gheis Mace, OSI

Seher Greeter Herr Mace,

The Republican Board of Directors is interested in hearing your proposal. Suffice to say that the recent ceasefire has made this arraignment a possibility, where as before, it could not even have been considered.

There will be rather strict terms placed on OSI though, both from Republican, and the Rheinland Bundestag. With your permission I would like to grant them read/write access to this channel as well.

Good day,

Michael Richter
5000 RepEx Way
Republican Headquarters
Planet Hamburg
Chief Executive Officer

Transmission Terminated
Certainly, the Bundestag may have access to this channel. You've got those who you're responsible to, as do I.

Ideally, what would provide us the most flexibility would be to purchase the licensing rights from RepEx for Bretonian Space. To that end, we would be willing to work out profit sharing and such, were that to be desired, but I could imagine your company would be reluctant to give up such a powerful contract. On the other end of the spectrum, bare minimum, we would ask for rights to haul 30,000 units of H-Fuel. Whatever additional sanctions that would need to be placed on the agreement, I would be willing to negotiate.

I must, however, admit that while this series of communications was spurred by our client's request for H-Fuel, what I'm attempting to pull together here is a tad more political in nature now that the opportunity has presented itself.

In order to preserve face for Rheinland and RepEx, OSI would be willing to transport the fuel through the Border and Edgeworlds instead of through Rheinland Space and the blockade directly, of course. A lot of this, however, would be allowing Bretonia to think it has some control - a way to circumvent the economic blow that Rheinland has dealt to them.

Clearly, they trust OSI enough to put their faith in us for that. It's up to you how we use this.

Gheis Mace
::::Ankommende Ubertragung::::
::::Ubertragung von: Rheinland Bundestag::::
::::Ubermittlung an: Gheis Mace, GMG
::::
::::Verschlusselung Ebene: Low::::

TO: Gheis Mace, GMG Admin

[Image: williamjoycepolitician4.jpg]
Guten Tag,

My name is Erich Teufel, I am a member of the Rheinland Bundestag. I have been elected to contact you representing the Rheinland Bundestag.

To clarify matters, The Rheinland Bundestag would like to reaffirm its position in regards to shipping and the Bretonian conflict.

While a ban on Bretonian corporations entering Rheinland was issued in a reaction to the Bretonians banning all Rheinland shipping inside Bretonia, no further rules, regulations, or blockades were enacted. All non Bretonian companies are free to move goods through Rheinland, through the omegas, and into Bretonia if they so wish. This may change, or it may not, but for now there are no blockades between Rheinland and Bretonia for non house shipping.

Thank you for your time.

Representative for the Rheinland Bundestag,

Erich Teufel

[color=#006600]
::::Ubertragung endet::::