Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Samura. CC: KNF/KSP From Kishiro Technologies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
***Incoming Transmission***
***Location Planet Honshu***
***Com-ID Togo Heihachiro***

[Image: 420pxtgheihachir.jpg]

Konnichiwa, honorable Samura! I have recently gotten a rather disturbing notice from our Foreign Relations office regarding Interspace Commerce and their dealings. I have also addressed this message to our glorious Naval Forces and valiant State Police.

Interspace commerce is attempting to negotiate with us in regards to very sensitive material. This material being Plutonium and Nuclear devices. We have our suspicions that what they say, that this will be used for a "nuclear reactor", may be a lie. Our scientists here at Kishiro estimate that the condition of the reactor on Newark to at least be sustained for another 50 or perhaps even 75 years before it requires a fresher source of Plutonium or other various Nuclear Devices.

This is unacceptable. We believe that the Interspace Commerce vessels intend to use these devices to secretly aid Bretonia, and as such, we felt it best to forward these dealings to you and request an advisement on how we should further proceed. The Bretonians have practically lost the war in Seto, and they are more than likely backing this operation from Interspace Commerce in an attempt to thwart our efforts on that front. This is quite a shock, seeing as how they are compromising their abilities to ship in the four houses. I request that the Kusari Naval Forces or the State Police launch an investigation, if possible, to find the source of where this Plutonium and Nuclear Devices are going before this deal can be made/cancelled.

I thank you for your time, honorable men and and women of Kusari.

Signed
Togo Heihachiro
Kishiro Technologies
National Relations Office
***Retransmitting***
[Image: OkadaTop.png]
Konbanwa Tog-san.
This is very interesting news you have.
If Interspace were to begin outfitting our enemies in Bretonia when we are so close to bringing serenity to Seto, the results could be disasterous.
Do you have any evidence you could provide to help in an investigation?

Sayonara,
Okada Kazuya.

[Image: Okada1Bot.png]
***Incoming Transmission***
***Location Planet Honshu***
***Com-ID Togo Heihachiro***

[Image: 420pxtgheihachir.jpg]

Thank you for the swift reply, Kazuya-san. Hard evidence at this time is not available to us, but merely our suspicions of what their true motives are. We offered a deal, as most business do, on the 'Unfair' side of the equation, knowing that Mr. Mahone would naturally wish to bargain such a price downwards more into his favor. In an odd turn of events, he accepted the offer without batting an eye. This is strange behavior from Interspace Commerce, as we have never seen them accept an offer so quickly without much harsh negotiating.

This is why I believe that the Naval Forces, State Police, Samura, and Kishiro need to work together to find out who exactly it is this company is supplying. Like I said, our scientists do not see the need of the reactor on Newark that they so claim that these devices will be going towards. We believe there is an alternative motive here that is not being seen. We are offering up a read-only transcript of our communications so far with Interspace Commerce.

http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=105039

I hope that you may seen how quickly they jumped at the opportunity we presented towards them. Kishiro has no desire to aid the Bretonians, and we will not be used as some sort of "puppet" to bring supplies to them through a third party such as Interspace Commerce.

Signed
Togo Heihachiro
Kishiro Technologies
National Relations Office
***Retransmitting***
[Image: comheader.png]

Heihachiro arigatou for your warning, we realise that the issue of distribution and supply of nuclear devices is primarily a corporate concern that draws military attention. Our primary concern is use of nuclear devices in weapons or means to further war.
We cannot speak as to the operational power of Newark Station, or of any other reasonable use that Liberty may have for a significant application of Nuclear power.
David Mahone claims to speak for his House, and so this matter is obviously delicate. You have shown wisdom in erring on the side of caution, since there seemed no way to confirm the final destination of the nuclear devices.
In future perhaps Interspace could arrange a special dispensation to allow a Kishiro vessel to accompany their convoy. Or perhaps the Interspace convoys would allow a representative of kishiro on-board to confirm delivery of the devices: I can see no other way to be certain of proper delivery, other than liaising with ALG in regard to tracking their product.
I am sorry that this particular deal fell through, and hope that the future brings some success.
In regard to the sigma nineteen gate construction site: I am aware that Interspace are recognised legal transporters of Gate parts, and see no obstacle to them supplying the site apart from criminal activity.
We think it best that any investigations be handled by state police officers, we will not be using naval intelligence resources to follow this line of inquiry, but will act on any solid evidence presented.
May the Emperors benevolence be with you,
[color=#FFFFFF]Shōshō Takahashi
Kusari Naval Forces.

[Image: comfooter.png]