Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Bowex Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
'€¦Incoming Transmission'€¦
'€¦Recipient(s): Bowex Leadership'€¦
...Encryption: Low...

[Image: ElizabethStirling-1.png]
Sender:Constable Elizabeth Stirling
Subject: Assault by Bowex Employees.

Good Evening Gentlemen.

I've received a rather disturbing report from a Boxex pilot regarding the behaviour of one Scott MacFarlane. Mr Duncan Moreland, another of your employees, claims he was fired upon without warning or provocation. We've recently obtained footage showing Mr Moreland's vessel taking fire from MacFarlane. However; anything can be faked, so film only holds a certain degree of credibility.

I was hoping you'd be able to shed some further light on the matter. Have there been any internal issues between Mr MacFarlane and Mr Moreland prior to this incident? Any personality clashes, fights, drunken Clydesdale jousts?

Furthermore, access to any company files on the pair of them, as well as recent maintenance logs from the Bonny Lass and Wolfe, would be much appreciated.

Regards;

Elizabeth Stirling
Bretonia Police Authority

...Signal Lost...

[Image: 1585amadama.jpg]
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Constable Stirling Eyes Only
CommID: Liam Adama - Director Borderworlds exports (Bowex)
Message Target: Constable Stirling
Message Source: Director of Operations Office - Scarborough Station: Newcastle
Subject: Borderworlds Exports Assaults

Greetings Constable Stirling

I am as you can probably understand, absolutely appalled and disgusted by the reported conduct of my employee'€™s and as such I will endeavour to assit you in your investigations where ever they lead you and as such should you require any further information.

In regards to their behaviour, I must say they have had several verbal arguments down in the staff canteen on however these have been swiftly dealt with and they were trivial in nature which suggests that an argument could have been dealt with and one of them decides to up the ante and open fire which could be a possibility. I doubt that it was due to the drunken Clydesdales as Brigadier Peterson the person in charge of the Clydesdale Brigade has assured me that no Clydesdales have been flown while the pilot has been intoxicated with alcohol

I am enclosing the files you have requested if you need any other files please feel free to contact me.

Yours

Liam Adama
Director of Operations
Borderworlds Exports

File 1:Ships maintenance files

File 2: Personnal Files

'€¦Incoming Transmission'€¦
'€¦Recipient(s): Bowex Leadership'€¦
...Encryption: Low...

[Image: ElizabethStirling-1.png]
Sender:Constable Elizabeth Stirling
Subject:RE: Assault by Bowex Employees.

Good Evening Mr Adama.

Thank you for your co-operation in this. Your files have been received, and we're looking in to the matter now. We'll inform you just as soon as any definitive action is taken. In the meantime, we'd like to request that you keep a particular watch on those two, of course, that goes without saying.

Regards;

Elizabeth Stirling
Bretonia Police Authority

...Signal Lost...