Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Grafic card problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hey, so I have this grafic card "geforce 7600 GS" from nvidia, that I bought and installed in my crappy pc to boost it, and after a few month somthing happens to it and now the colors are all screwed up.

I uppdated it, reintall it and still the problem wouldnt go away, but at some rare moment the colors turn back to normal for a few sec at times and for an entire hours,

am upploading a screen I took

here

Screenshot has normal colors. It might be your monitor.
Hmm...i dont see anything on that screenshot... hmm. Are you sure its a mistake in your graphic card? It can be your monitor. Try another one if possible.
EDIT: oh Snak3 was faster
' Wrote:Hmm...i dont see anything on that screenshot... hmm. Are you sure its a mistake in your graphic card? It can be your monitor. Try another one if possible.
EDIT: oh Snak3 was faster

srsly, didnt know that, sure I will try take a few othere pictures...the colors that dont show are Red and green, all I see is blue and dark colors
Both green and red colors are in the screen. If you open screenshot and don't see them, it is certainly monitor or output problem.
here are two more screens, all I see is blue,yellow and black...

screen1
Screen2
Here. Adding your own screen. Arrows points to the colors that are written. Do you really not see them?

EDIT: Screens are fine. It is monitor or graphic card's output problem.
' Wrote:Here. Adding your own screen. Arrows points to the colors that are written. Do you really not see them?
EDIT: Screens are fine. It is monitor or graphic card's output problem.

the arrow points to yellow and black.
' Wrote:the arrow points to yellow and black.
Do you see green and red colors inRL?.. Don't wanna be harsh and such, but... Well... If not, the worst can be discarded.
' Wrote:Do you see green and red colors inRL?.. Don't wanna be harsh and such, but... Well... If not, the worst can be discarded.

should have mentioned that when I use the normal grafic card that come with the pc, colors are normal, so that would make the monitor clean, and yes am not color blind if thats what you meant:P.
Pages: 1 2