Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: 'Devil Unicorn' - Concordia
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 1zoudub.jpg]
°° From: Carrie Dababi
°° To:
Concordia
°° Subject:
It's me
[color=#CCFFFF]Sits lonely in a guardian, seems to be landed on a snow white planet. The windows white from
the layer of snow outside. She looks a bit wondering outside to the top of the cockpit, then turns
herself to the camera. Sighs shortly and quietly. As she looks more directly to the camera she
smiles faintly, having her hand a little bit.

" H- Hey Connie,

" Erm.. f- first off I eh.. I guess I should apologize f- for being g- gone all of a sudden a- and erm
" and l- leaving you w- without i- information on eh... on how to contact me. A l- lot happened i- in
" the last erm.. in the last couple of weeks. T- Too much to erm.. to tell r- right now.

[color=#CCFFFF]Looks down thinking for a moment on what to say next.

" I'm eh.. I'm a- alright though j- just erm.. t- there was n- no way for me to eh.. to contact you
" sooner. If eh.. if you t- tried to send me a m- message to erm.. to my old 'Ki' t- then I suposse
" It eh.. it didn't get delivered. I'm n- not flying my Ki anymore. I eh.. I will explain t- that later.
" W- When we c- can talk easier, d- don't eh.. don't really know where though.

Rubs over her forehead a for a moment as she looks outside again, seeing some nowflakes whirl
down slowly in a gentle breeze of wind.

" I eh.. I can't wait t- to hear f- from you if you eh.. if you found anything o- out about dad. I eh...
" I really hope he's okay, h- he is okay right? I'd l- love to hear how it w- went.

" Erm.. d- don't really k- know where w- we can meet, or erm.. when. It eh.. it sort of d- depends
" o- on a lot of things.

She sighs quietly again

" A- Again s- sorry t- that I d- didn't leave to a- any way to c- contact me. I eh.. I guess I'll hear
" from y- you. H- hope it's soon.

Waves shortly to the camera with a faint little smile

" Well erm.. b- bye.
Fnordnet transmission, Node #23 Wrote:++ Source : Popess Concordia ++
++ Destination : Carrie honey... ++
++ Derivation : none ++
++ Encryption level : alpha ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: Connie_10.png]
Hey hey hey!
I was a bit worried, love! I sent you a message thingy dingy but it came back to me.

Hmmm.... You look worried... Something wrong, honey?
*She tilts her head and suddenly smiles* Wait wait... Don't tell me...

It's about some brokenheartedness, right?

Rmm... I don't like to see you sad... Maybe i could help you to smile again? *The girl smiles softly*
Oh anyway!

I met your daddy... And he was as cute as in that pix you gave me! *laughs*
But yay.... We should meet. I have a lot of things to tell you! *She grins*

Where are you right now, love?
See you! *she blows a kiss*
++ There are no rules anywhere ++
++ The Goddess Prevails ++
++ End of transmission ++
[Image: 1zoudub.jpg]
°° From: Carrie Dababi
°° To:
Concordia
°° Subject:
It's me
[color=#CCFFFF]Sitting in her ship, some scrap floating along right by the ship. Sighs quietly as she looks in the
camera.

" eh... Connie,

" I'll eh.. I will k- keep it short, I w- will be unavailable f- for sometime, d- don't really know
" w- when we can erm... t- talk. I erm... I guess I will c- contact you wh- when we can m- meet.

[color=#CCFFFF]Sighs quietly again and stares outside for a moment.

" Its n- not that I.. I d- don't want to t- talk to you, actually the opposite b- but I j- just erm...
" I'm j- just a little erm... busy w- with something else r- right now.

" Y- You'll hear f- from me I suppose, B- Be safe Con'

" Carrie.

Looks outside again and sighs a little before she looks back at the camera and shuts it down
Fnordnet transmission, Node #23 Wrote:++ Source : Popess Concordia ++
++ Destination : Carry baby ++
++ Derivation : none ++
++ Encryption level : alpha ++
++ Transmission begins ++

[Image: Connie_10.png]
Rmmm... *She looks lost in her thoughts for a while and finally smiles* Ahhhhhh!?

*She laughs and shouts :* I knew it!
You met a boy, right? *The girl smiles innocently*

Aannnnd... He doesn't want to let you go because you are way too funny in bed?
*She rolls her eyes, giggling* Well i totally understand that, love...

But hmmm... Why do you look so sad then.... Rmmm... *Concordia shrugs and then laughs* I don't get it!

Anyway.... Hmmm....
I'm in the Omicrons right now, honey...

Sooo... If you want me to hug you, just call, okay? *She blows a kiss and laughs*
Byebye...
++ mord says that omar says that we are all unicorns anyway ++
++ End of transmission ++