Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: USI Board of Directors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
--Incoming Transmission--
[Image: aiden1.gif]
--Comm ID: Aiden Maggard--

Hello gentlemen,

The last shipment of supplies lasted a lot longer than we expected but its come time for a little helping hand again. We'll, pretty much, be needing the same stuff as last time. Nothing too extensive.

Supplies Needed
  • 1250 units of food rations
  • 125 crates of light arms
  • 650 standard containers of h-fuel
  • 150 standard class ship hull panels
I have a personal request as well. If it is possible, I'd like a case of Sunbucks brand coffee. This standard brand stuff we have around here just isn't cutting it. Believe me, I know the difference. So don't bother with any fancy pants brand and don't even think about bringing that synth stuff either. It has to be Sunbucks. Do that for me and you'll be true Libertonian heroes in my eyes.

Once you have gathered the requested goods contact me over this channel and we can arrange a meeting for pickup. Once we meet in space I have another proposal as well. One that I don't feel comfortable discussing over the neural net.

Maggard out
--End Transmission--

:::::: Incoming Transmission :::::
[Image: daniellemathews.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]From: Universal Shipping Inc.
Department: Department of Trade
Comm ID: Chief Danielle Mathews

Good evenin'

I hope this channel is encrypted to the highest of the Xeno Alliance. Danielle Mathews, the new Chief of the Department of Trade, not that it matters. I understand the deal with Xeno's, and I will honour that.
I will inform my superiors about your shipments, and I myself will gather them.

As for your 'personal request' I will see what strings I can pull, I hear that sunbucks is a rare brand.
I will contact you again once the supplies have been gathered.

Regards,
Danielle Mathews
Chief Logistics Officer

:::::: Incoming Transmission :::::
[Image: daniellemathews.png]

[color=#FFFFFF]From: Universal Shipping Inc.
Department: Department of Trade
Comm ID: Chief Danielle Mathews

Good evenin'

I have spoken to my superiors, and as requested I have had the supplies loaded to the Richfields cargo bay. I await your reply to arrange a meet.
Also you may be happy to hear that I obtained some sunbucks coffee, however due it's incredible value, I have to have stashed into another cargo box for protection.

Regards,
Danielle Mathews
Chief Logistics Officer
--Incoming Transmission--
[Image: aiden1.gif]
--Comm ID: Aiden Maggard--

Well, sweetheart, you've made my day. Sorry I didn't get back to you earlier though, we stay pretty busy. I'll take out the Black Rock right away. We'll be holding position in the Copperton. I'll have our scouts looking for you. From there I'll let you know the meeting coordinates.

The other matter I wanted to discuss is pretty sensitive. I trust you'll be able to give me some kind of answer, right? Anyways, I look forward to meeting you our there.

Maggard out
--End Transmission--