Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Ageira Management
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_mike_oneal.png]

Gentleman,

I would like to know if you're ready to prepare a custom reactor for Junction station.
We need a reactor, based on 20k units of nuclear devices and perhaps some additional equipment, that would supply enough power for a fully functional freeport type station and additionally a large laboratory complex.
I am willing to pay up to 100.000.000 sirius credits for customisation of the reactor. If there is a need for additional supplies or equipment, I'm open for discussion.

regards,

<div align="right][Image: sig_oneal.png]

Gentleman,

Due to some rumors regarding known independent scientist Jack Denton and some Ageira operative, I suspend any further talks with Ageira untill this issue gets resolved.
I hope it will prove to be some kind of misunderstanding.

regards,

***INCOMING TRANSMISSION***
[Image: AgeiraFactionlogo.png]

Cdr. O'Neal;

We apologise for not returning your communications earlier. However, a recent Hacker attack left some of our comms looping around the Neural Net and unable to reach their intended recipients.

In the meantime, we have been in discussion with Deep Space Engineering. After a long talk, we agreed that they are more suited to this project than we are, considering the current developmental stage and size of the construction.

Also, I have no idea who or what you are talking about with regards to one "Jack Denton". For the sake of conclusiveness, I will query my subordinates on the matter.

Sincerely,

Thaddeus Gideon

President
Ageira Technologies

***TRANSMISSION ENDS***

Dear Mr. Gideon,

As I understand, You suggest we should continue the junction reactor project in cooperation with DSE?
If so, I hope we will have some other opportunities to work with Ageira in future.

Regarding Mr. Denton - He's an independent scientist and our Science Division is still in touch with him and his work. Apparently, there's been something, that I hope is just a misunderstanding, including Mr. Denton and Ageira operative, regarding some research trade.
Now, I'm not sure what happened there, but our good relations with Mr. Denton requires me to stay as neutral as possible in this situation.
I'm sure it would be very good of you to ask your subordinates about this situation as rumors that spreads puts Ageira in a bad light.

It was good hearing from you,

regards,