Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to Silver Reaver: Cease Operation "Kruger Payday"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Jack Henderson, IMG Dublin Operations Coordinator

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Bretonian Authorities

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: jack_henderson.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]

[size=medium]Topic: Cease Operation "Kruger Payday"

Kruger has taken steps to cease their open and covert hostilities against IMG and people feel optimistic that they mean it for real this time. I am sceptic.

However there is no room for speculation that the hits that especially you and your fellow Reavers have dealt to Kruger since the start of the violence made that change of mind possible. Quite frankly, I think Kruger found themselves with their backs against the wall and realized that even though they were able to hit IMG, they were not able to sustain the blows they received in return.

I would like to say thank you for the swift and professional services to you personally, and to your organisation.

Kalliste, tell your boys and girls please that the window on Kruger closes on August, 5th, 12 o'clock SMT when I have lunch. You are invited, if you want. Claims that date later than that deadline cannot be paid any more by the IMG. You know the game.

I have a present for you when you come and visit again. I miss you.

Jack

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***