Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To : all Junkers , Zoners and business partners ....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: transmissionbar2.jpg]
*Pete looks and talks like he is reading something out loud*
[Image: 9petetacticalroom.jpg]

Howdy y'all!!

Your good uncle is gonna keep this short and simple so y'all fellow simpletons can comprehend!

I need people to ship certain goods to some of my ships.
Details are TOP secret at the moment!
Only thing i wanna say about it now is that we don't care where you get them from ,
and the pay will be good!

Be aware that we are on a level of high alert , and we might have to rely on SiriusMeanTime to get this job done,
Simply give us a call on this secure channel that is being monitored 24/7 to make sure there ain't no leaks.
Support our people's colony in these exciting times , and you will be well rewarded and remembered.

Your glorious uncle Pete

[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Good day Uncle Pete,

Omicroners could participate but I would like to meet you and discuss about certain things because we have some priorities in our trade business and we need to assess your situation.
I will contact you on the skynet channel.
Best regards,

Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
[Image: SmudgeTB.png]

*Humming*

Hmm hmmm hmm hm hmmm hmm hmm hmmmhmmmhmmmmmm

*Humming continues*

*Realises that he's on camera*
Wait, whys this on? How long has that been on? And why is it on? How long has it been recording?

*Reaches to turn it off, notices a post-it note on his hand*

Oh yeeeeaaaaaah. I was supposed to say this. Hmm hmm hmmm hmm hmmmm. Okay, it says... w... w... e.... oh! We! Yay! So, we a... we arrr... we areeeeeee. M'kay... We are sssss.... sssttt..... ssttiiii... sssttiillll ah! We are still. Okay.... We are still l... We are still looooo... loookkk... loooking! We are still looking! Looking for what? What are we looking for post-it note! Oh wait. We are still looking ffff..... foooo... for! We are still looking for... ha.... hauu.... haull..... haule... haulers! We are still looking for haulers! Thankyou oh mighty post-it note! But why are we looking for them? Hmm. C'mon Smudge, lets think reeaaall hard about this... er.... umm.... Oh I got it! We are still looking for haulers to do that top secret mission that uncle feet was talking about! Yeah that one where the people have to deliver thos--

*A voice from behind the camera, seemingly from a different room*

SIMON! You better not be telling the people about the secret mission ya' idiot!!!

Uh... No uncle! I'm not! I'm just doing like you wrote, see!
Er... Well to deliver those things that I can't say about. Now how do I turn this thing off? Hmm....

Hmm hmmm hmm hmm hm hm hmmm hm hmm hmm hm hmmmmmm

*Humming continues*
[Image: 373t3ymz.png]

Greetings,

As discussed on the skynet direct channel, I agree to pay 20 millions of credits for 300 units of liquid cardamine.
I will wait you to contact me to plan a rendez-vous as soon as you have our package ready.

Best regards,
Dankien Moebus
Omicroners Senior
[Image: otransmissionbarsb.png]
...Com link established...
...sending data...

G'day Mr. Pete,

My name is Capt.Wycroft and I am leader/job hunter for the Junker Wycroft Clan. My cousin Sneaky Wycroft
has asked me to contact you regarding a possible "freight shipping" opportunity that you have discussed. He flies a slick little freighter that is perfect for smug... uh-hum. perfect for freight shipping opportunities.

With a little more detail on the mission I'll be able to give you yay or nay as to whether or not he is up to the task at hand.

Junkfully yours,
*** OPENING COMM SYSTEMS ***
*** CONNECTING ***
*** OPENING FILE ***

[Image: graigdewells.jpg]

Source: SW)The Steelmill, Slave Liner
Pilot: Graig DeWells

Aye the'e Pete mah man!

so 's i see, yah need s'me...goods...well, tha' shall not be a prob, lad
jus' give us a call 'n tha Steelworkers will support yah *he lights a cigarette and smiles*
'n dun' forget ta 'nform us 'bout tha location whe'e yah wun' tha' stuff...

Stay fresh mah friend! *he laughs*

Graig DeWells
Chairman of the Steelworkers
SW)The.Steelmill

*** CLOSING FILE ***
*** DISCONNECTING ***

[color=#FF0000]CONNECTION LOST