Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Most RP for your buck!?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm a casual player on Disco, with only a limited amount of time available to fly on the server. I really enjoy the roleplaying aspects of Disco, and want to join a faction that offers the most in-gamer RP fun. I am not necessarily looking to actually join any official factions (I'm a member of one already, and I don't want to split my time away from it) and would probably just be an indie.
I am useless at actual PvP combat, so want to set up a character that will be able to join in lots of RP in the shortest amont of time.
So I am looking for advice as to who i should set my character up to join? Any ideas?
Uh, that's a weird question.

All factions need RP, the Official factions tend to have more.

Now, it depends what you want to do, as there is more than one kind of roleplay.

Btw, USI rules:P
yea I know its wierd :$But it more that often when flying around in some of my characters I have trouble getting any decent RP (all indies of course) So was wanting to know who would get the most RP interactions.
Factions don't makr the interactions, you do.

I would go with Freelancer though, bwcause you can remain nuetral to all(sorta) and interact with everyone:)

And..

Order rules. /shameless fav faction advertisment
I'll strongly suggest the Liberty Navy as a good starting faction.

And no...Order is not a good choice at this time.

The navy will require you to shoot things a bit though, so if it's not that cool for you, try OSI or TAZ. Zoners are basically RP-ville.
Do OSI or TAZ require much outside server involvement?
I'm sure it's optional. Although you'll want to, if you get involved.
Volksfront obviously. We fight with words.
' Wrote:Do OSI or TAZ require much outside server involvement?
As far as I know, there isn't much required outside-server involvement, but it's available for those who like it, for both OSI and TAZ.
If you want RP, then go TAZ - just make sure your very familiar with discordianism, and pal around with a TAZ, show 'em your RP, and get your sponsorship.

But, there are a lot of factions out there with RP as there focus.
TAZ is very niche, and requires considerable knowledge in a very strange following.
Pages: 1 2 3