Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: [82nd] Armed Forces Assault Tactical Wing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
::Incoming transmission::
Encryption level High
Admiral Cole Agustus [82nd] Armed Forces Assault Tactical Wing

Status Online:
Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen. It looks like we could do with some Assault wings out there. We Are getting Steam Rolled from both sides. Rheinland and Kusari.. We are set for going in to Kusari to fight to the heart of Kusari and Take it Or burn it to Show em We wont take this rear end output then do the same for Rheinland Show em Bretonia Wont go Quiet because they want more Territory.. We Will Fight for are rights to Live here Or Die Trying But not with out making a huge blow in their forces. Right now Our Main Goal is to push back the Kusari Naval Forces from Leeds. Back to The taus Once we have done this we will then start to work our way farther in to kusari space and Burn it Or Take it. We Have a Right to Live here in Bretonian Space. And I won't allow the Kusari Naval Forces or Rheinland Military roll in and take whats rightfully ours. War is horrible and may lives are lost.. We are going to fight for those that have fallen. Bring an end to This horrer. Who ever wishes to Join Let me Know. *Salutes*

Ships Classes welcomed

Templers
Challangers
Gunboats
Destroyers
Battleships.

::End Transmission::
:::::Tramission Start::::::

[color=#000000]Greetings Sir,

I Would Like To Join This With You !

:::::End Transmission:::::
request postponed til farther notice.

Recruitment Still Open.
Recruitment Pending. Contact for farther details.....
Recruitment Closed. Disbanned. Lack of recruits.