Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To Bowex & Rheinland Military Channel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Relayed from Munich
Vessel ID: [FL]-FireHawk
Sender ID: Adam Spire

[Image: spire2.png]

My name is Adam Spire. I am a citizen of Rheinland. I hold no rank, no political affiliation, no fleets at my disposal. I'€™m a Freelancer who chooses to, with other Freelancer make a difference.

I have, however, in the past months made arrangements with Rheinland and it'€™s military to secure parts of our home to strengthen and defend its principles. The one system in question Munich, with Nuremburg in particular, has been a source of interest for my endeavors since the last two months. The Freelancers, who work with me, have been called many things, but you gentlemen need to take this communication seriously. How you answer and what you do will either make things worse, or ease tensions to manageable levels. That'€™s a threat, a promise, and a reality.

When Torin Marshal went missing this last week, I came to find out he left for his home system in Leeds to converse with a group known as the Privateers. He attempted some communication with the Privateers to some how reach the ear the Queen herself to quell this little war we find ourselves in. With the recent jaded conversation I had with him, I can only presume he'€™s been ignored or not taken seriously. He had to try I guess.

So my question is, what has Bowex done lately? Sending in transports into Munich to raid Nuremburg of its Military Vehicles? In the middle of a localized war between Rheinland and Bretonia? Are you insane? You could have asked Rheinland to deliver the needed defensive tools and materials, but you didn'€™t. You could have asked for Rheinland to meditate between you and Kusari, but you didn'€™t. You could have realized that your actions would have plunged Bretonia into fighting a godforsaken war on three fronts, but you didn'€™t! Your actions only brought Bretonia further into chaos to the distress of its people, do you remember them don'€™t you?

I may not be a politician, but I know politics. You cant attack the message so attack its foundations, if you can'€™t the foundations then you attack the person, while all the time ignoring the fact the whole universe around you prepares for war. This isn'€™t the time to point out what anyone else has done. I'€™m not painting anyone else as a saint, but no one'€™s sins, justify what you are doing. People of Leeds had hope, a chance making it to Frankfurt on new frontiers to try and work for a better tomorrow but now they are forced to shift to freeports and New London which is already reaching an economic threshold. For what?

Here'€™s the flip side. I'€™m standing here with my finger on the trigger. A Freelancer, one person. I will give this information to Rheinland Military and they will respond in kind.

If I start seeing Mercenaries come in droves to attack us, courtesy of Bowex, they get the information.
If you respond in some chaotic nonsensical idiocy, they get the information.
If you don'€™t respond, they get the information.

I'€™m your damn jiminy cricket and you better pay attention to me.

Blackmail you say? I don'€™t want a damn thing from you Bowex, but Rheinland is waiting. If you approach them, you talk to them and explain this error before I do, then that'€™s all I want. That way, I will not be negligent in my duties and responsibilities to Rheinalnd, to my people, and you get to be on the front lines to what can lead to peace. You do want peace don'€™t you?

You want evidence, images to dissect and spin to your heart'€™s content. You'€™re not going to get it.

I would, however, encourage you to converse with your Specops_Blade_Runner a Shire class transport captain.

I don'€™t want to hear the terms, '€œHe'€™s not with us'€ or '€œthat'€™s not an official Bowex ship, we'€™re not responsible.'€ I can get that line from the IMG. You need to deal with this, now.

Transmission timed out

Adam Spire: History has proven when a person trades freedom for stability, in the end they will loose them both.
To: Adam Spire.
RE: Complaints.
I could tell you I am currently on holiday in New London's violet foothills. I could tell you I should be enjoying the local evening entertainment instead of responding to rather direct threats on my company's livelihood. I could even tell you that I'm having to write this on my palm-sized PDA, due to a lack of an office. Of course, I won't. This is business.

I want to make this situation work. I want to disarm this situation to 'manageable' levels, as you so aptly put it. This is a two-way process, you must understand. You cannot expect us to jump through hoops regarding an incident we have absolutely no knowledge of, save for your say-so. You rather spoiled your word's value when you attempted to murder one of my co-workers, and very nearly succeeded.

Please, provide visual proof and we can see about launching an internal enquiry. Keep a copy of the images for yourself, and that is security against tampering, yes? Until then, there is very little we can do. Again, if this was a Bowex employee in question (denoted by a Bowex) callsign), we would have cargo manifests and reports we could verify your claims with.

Instead, we are dealing with an independent contractor. There is an important distinction. They are freelancers renting Bowex property for their own purposes. They sign a waiver agreeing to our terms and conditions as a matter of protocol when initiating their contract, otherwise known as 'Freight Regulation 2'. We are not liable for their actions, but we can hold an enquiry to investigate them should they breach these conditions. Should your alligations prove true, the captain in question would have breached them rather spectacularly. To blame us for their actions would be similar to blaming the Rheinland Military for yours.

We will contact the ship in question when you provide the evidence that enables us to do so with clear conscience. If you truly care for your House (as you proclaim you do) as I care for mine, you wil not destroy the current cease-fire over such a petty matter.

Please, help us to help you.
-Peterson.

P.S - Several years ago, Liberty mediated between Bretonia and Kusari. Kusari officials stonewalled and the talks fell through. Later, Bretonia arranged a cease fire. They used it as an opertunity to amass fleets in the Taus for a new offensive. History has sadly taught us that Kusari cannot be negotiated with.
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Relayed from Munich

[Image: spire2.png]

ID of Transport
Military Vehciles

Quote:Should your alligations prove true, the captain in question would have breached them rather spectacularly. To blame us for their actions would be similar to blaming the Rheinland Military for yours.

For future reference, blaming Rheinland Military for our actions is warranted since they gave us authority to do what we do. Our actions directly reflect on Rheinland and we don'€™t flippantly abuse their technology, their privileges, or their name. So again, you better take responsibility for the actions of people you are willing to give your name and equipment to.

And yes, I can expect you to take responsibility for anyone flying with a Bowex ID and Bretonia ships.

Transmission timed out

::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::::
>>>>>CommID: Attorney Michael Montgomery, Esq<<<<<
>>>>>Message Target: Obnoxious Self-Important Insignificant Cockroach<<<<<
>>>>>Message Source: Trade Combine Offices, Lancaster Station, Newcastle<<<<<
>>>>>Subject: Response to Unintelligible Screeching<<<<<

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]

We'll look into it. You'll hear back from us in a week.

>>>>>END MESSAGE<<<<<
>>>>>CHANNEL RECYCLING<<<<<
>>>>>CHANNEL CLOSED<<<<<
>>>>>ATTACHING FINAL PACKET<<<<<

[Image: destructmessagetest.png]

:::::::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::::::::::::
Incoming Transmission
Transmission Origin: Relayed from Cygnus

[Image: adamspire1.png]

A week? To give you more time to do this? How about a second?

You insipid, ignorant fools. I honestly though you would take this matter with a bit more respect, a smidgen of responsibility and just the opposite happened. My patience is gone, with this and with you. Do you have any idea what I was doing on Nuremburg? Do you know that I spend resources, time, credits, and my time as a freelancer to commission a liner to rescue people off from the battle worn planet of Leeds? That the terraforming project was to be offered to Bretonia to help their people? I asked you to look into the prospect for peace. You didn'€™t want peace. I asked you to be an instrument to quell this localized war before it got out of hand. You just wanted more military Vehicles. Well now, Sir'€™s You'€™re going to get them.

Rheinland Military. I apologize for keeping this out of the normal channels until now. My intentions were to find some form of sanity from Bowex and I believe I simply received more of their contempt. As a result, an official record in our contract agreement communication has been made along with several infractions of Military Vehicles that were smuggled out of Munich. With this type of escalated incursion and the presence of two Shire class Bowex transports, I can only conclude they were attempting one last break with these materials before '€˜agreeing'€™ to my request. If that at all. To be as objective as I can, I will say one thing. Those transports only responded with gunfire. Not once did any of those ships respond over communications, in protest or in defense of their actions. Which, leaves me suspicious. I can no longer determine if waiting another week will make all the difference between an all out war, or a fractured peace. I just don'€™t. I'€™m therefore leaving this matter in your capable hands.

For Rheinland....

Transmission timed out

::::INCOMING TRANSMISSION::::
>>>>>CommID: Attorney Michael Montgomery, Esq<<<<<
>>>>>Message Target: Impatient Obnoxious Self-Important Insignificant Cockroach<<<<<
>>>>>Message Source: Trade Combine Offices, Lancaster Station, Newcastle<<<<<
>>>>>Subject: Response to Unintelligible Screeching Part 2<<<<<

[Image: Bowex-Main-Logo.png]

Mr. Spire, if you wanted to be dealt with in a respectful manner, you should have dealt with us in the same manner from the beginning. We at Bowex are sorry your mummy did not teach you the Golden Rule. You've chosen to disrespect our fine corporation and its employees like a two-bit bully and therefore we will respond in kind. If you wanted respect, you should have made your request in a respectful manner. A simple "hey chaps! got a problem here, can you take care of it?" would have sufficed, and would have been met with swift response and action. Instead you choose to try to rub the crotch of your flightsuit in our faces.
It was clear to us from the beginning that you wish to threaten the cease-fire that currently exists between Rheinland and ourselves, and perhaps de-rail the peace process. Afterall, if the embargos end, one of the primary reasons for your contracts existance ends with it. Also, my office would not be at all surprised if you were in fact behind the so-called "Bowex" vessel that absconded with Rheinland's precious military vehicles. Considering that we cannot find record of this Freelance vessel anywhere as having a contract with us, it is one plausible theory that you are in fact behind it. Also considering there is no known record of military vehicles being recently delivered to the Battleship MacDuff that we are aware of. That ship was the only delivery point for that equipment and the Captain and the BAF Quartermaster has made it quite clear that no more equipment is needed. So Mr. Spire, where was the cargo going?
Anyway, besides all of that, and in the interest of laying the matter to rest, we ARE taking action. But investigations take time. We are trying to contact the vessel in question, and Her Majesty's Government must be alerted. Of course, if you destroyed the vessel as you say, then contacting it would be impossible yes? Then we do not know what you expect us to do.

If you truly want to make this work: Adjust your tone, and we shall do the same. As for what you do to these Freelance vessels running 'round with our ships and ID's that are breaking Rheinland laws, we truely have not a care. Any legitimate Freelancer working under contract with us knows the laws and knows to stay out of Rheinland and will adhere to both. Any others are clearly thieves, scalawags, or troublemakers who have likely equipped their vessels with Black Market ID's. Do your duty Mr. Spire, as your Masters would have you do. Stop them. Question them. Arrest them. If you wish, you may then report their names to us, and we will see to it that charges are also brought in Bretonia courts.

However, I encourage that any future communications be made in the same tone with which you hope to receive from us. Anymore threats, bullying, saber-rattling, obnoxious arrogance, or playing the victim will be met with similar responses or simply ignored.

Now sir, if you are ready to start over from the top, so are we. You'll be contacted by another representative shortly.

>>>>>END MESSAGE<<<<<
>>>>>CHANNEL RECYCLING<<<<<
>>>>>CHANNEL CLOSED<<<<<
>>>>>ATTACHING FINAL PACKET<<<<<

[Image: destructmessagetest.png]

:::::::::::TRANSMISSION TERMINATED::::::::::::
>>INCOMING TRANSMISSION<<
Bowex Executive Customer Services, Foreign Relations Branch, Lancaster Station, Newcastle

Thank you for contacting Bowex Customer Services! My name is Melanie. How may I provide you with excellant service today?
To: Adam Spire; whoever he just added here.
RE: Yet more complaints.
To compound on the words of the good attorney.
That week is to give us time to run our investigation. We are not going to crucify a man and throw him to the wolves without first acquiring his testimony and ascertaining a full sequence of events. I do not know how you presume these things work, but an enquiry requires time. Our legal team is currently endeavouring to contact the captain in question (a difficult prospect due to the fact he is not a Bowex employee), and no number of tantrums or threats from yourself will speed that process in any way.

To be frank, I am glad you have invited officials to this frequency. They render your presence here superflurious. I am sure they will be considerably more even handed and generally reasonable. Military officials: We are not preventing you from judging the incident yourself. We are certainly not preventing you from utilising 'Federal Right 5' on the captain in question. If it somehow aids the peace process, you'll receive absolutely no complaints from us. If you wish to fine the captain in question, go right ahead - he can pay out of his own pocket.

However, we must launch an enquiry before we can consider imposing internal sanctions of our own and repossess our equipment. It does not matter how many tines Mr Spire screams at us and stamps his foot. That an enquiry is required will not change.
Bemused.
-Peterson.