Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Subject: Your Options
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

TOP PRIORITY MESSAGE TO ALL MEMBERS OF CORONA BATTLEGROUP,

We, at the Corona Battlegroup High Command, have received a distressing order from the Liberty Navy Primary Fleet High Command. They have ordered that Corona Battlegroup be Officially Disbanded. They have however offered us the option to form our own research corporation and we are now giving you the option to come with us. While we do not have to power to force all of our members to join us, we request that you join with us in our new venture. We do however order that all members of the Corona Battlegroup respond to this broadcast, telling us whether you will join us or remain in the Liberty Navy to be reassigned to another branch of the secondary fleet.

As for the Navy ships you are currently flying, we planning to have a negotiation with the Primary Fleet High Command about purchasing the rights to continue some or possibly all of them flying them as an independent force. So if you wish to keep a Navy ship if we end up gaining permission to do so you are not allowed to continue flying it until the decision has been made but you are not required to hand them over to the Liberty Navy until the decision has been made. However, if you wish to purchase a new ship to fly under the independent Corona Battlegroup'€™s flag you may start getting the ship set up (//information on proper ID/IFF format for new CB ships will be posted on our official forums soon as well as allowed ships).

Again, we cannot force you to join with us but we hope you choose to stay with your fellow members of Corona Battlegroup in this new venture.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]

[Image: transmission_terminated.png]
<Incoming Radio Transmission>

Cadet Steve Ducksworth reporting in.

After much discussion with the crew of my vessel (which was wholeheartedly in the same feeling as my own), I am proud to say that the "Crowsnest", and all aboard are looking with eager anticipation to follow The Corona Battlegroup into it's new sunrise of independence. We shall await orders and fly toward the horizon, with 'Corona Battlegroup' colours soaring high.

</End Transmission>
|<Message: incoming>|
|<streaming...>|
|<Signal: weak>|
|<topic: Reply>|

|<Begin message>|

Claire lelouch here.
i have talked it over with my other companions, and we all agree, we shall stay with the Battlegroup.
these are the ships that are loyal to the battlegroup (old names):

-Sapphire-01
-Seraphim-01
-LNS-Lancelot
-Knightmare

due to the heavy damage sustained on both Sapphire-01, and Seraphim-01, they will be out of commision for some time.
thank you

|<end message>|
-))Transmission.Incoming-))

Hiya,

Ensign Dawn Stewart here.

Since I havent been finding any work anywhere else, I suppose I should stick with you guys.
I'll stay aboard my ships and maintain and keep them with us.

Ships are:

LNS-Sunny.Glade (Liberty Gunboat)
LSV-Kitty.Hawk (Repair Ship)
LNT-Sunshine (CT-53 "Heron" Civilian Train)

My brother on the other hand, Ensign Will Stewart, will be staying also but wants to scrap his BDR-804 "Guardian" Liberty Very Heavy Fighter, On the other hand he will be keeping his LZF-9805 "Liberator" Liberty Light Fighter. He will try to aquire a different sort of Very Heavy Fighter.

Hugs and Kisses,

[Image: sig_d_stewart_dark.png]

-))Transmission.Ended-))
Incoming Transmission
Encryption Level: Medium
Sender I.D. : Mark Grattage
Subject:Alright I'll stay.

So it's true.. Alright I guess I'll stay, I don't want to be sitting around Some planet doing bugger all which is what I'll get if I choose the navy.. And half my crew will shoot me if I choose the navy aswell.. Oh yeah and a few ships contacted me to say they'll stay aswell, the Valhalla, Seraphim-04, and Joshua Michaels... One last thing, will I still get to have control of the Sentinel? Keep me informed about that would you? Thanks..

Transmission End