Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: From: Corona Battlegroup || To: Colonial Remnant Leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_jacob_gordon-2.png]

Greetings,

I represent the newly independent research corporation known as the Corona Battlegroup, don't let the name fool you it is just a relic of our years in the Liberty Navy. You may have received our general message to all of Sirius but we wish to speak to you directly. As a new corporation focused on research instead of mass production we do not have much choices when it comes to new ships. So we at CB have done some research and decided that your ship technology is an excellent fit to what we need in combat craft. So I to you today to request the use of your fighter/bomber vessels and if possible a few of your gunboat class vessels as well for use in defending our supply convoys. In exchange we are willing to preform any sort of research or development project you ask of us.

We hope to hear back from you soon.

<div align="right][Image: gordon_sig.png]

[Image: transmission_terminated.png]
[::: Incoming Transmission :::]

[color=black]:: Source ID: Lt. Cmdr. Terrence Westridge, Flagship Rubicon ::
:: Target ID: Captain Jacob Gordon ::
:: Encryption: [color=red]High
::

[color=black]Considering our Ministry of Armaments administrator is currently unavailable, I'll be doing the pleasantries.

After reviewing your request. And considering we already have our own research and development team, which are doing considerably well, and unless this is a technology ''exchange'', meaning, our ships for your ships which I very much doubt. So, I'll put our answer in a very simple and clear word.

No.

[color=black][::: Transmission Terminated :::]