Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Corsair Elders
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
....::::Incoming transmission::::....
....::::ID: Unregistered::::...
....::::Transponder: Unknown::::...
....::::Subj: A new threat?::::...

On Screen
[Image: private1.jpg]

Good evening elders,

I apologize for disturbing your work with this humble call, but I thought I might have something of interest to you.

You see, I am something of an opportunistic man. I take odd jobs here and there, and sometimes I have the opportunity to call myself something of an intelligence contractor. On a more recent job of mine out in the omicrons, I stumbled upon something unusual. Something unusual and remarkably close to our beloved home. I fear we may very well face a new danger soon, and while I usually charge for my services, I wanted to bring this directly to your attention, for the good of all our brothers.

These file attachments show what myself and a few hermanos of mine ran across while on a job in Omicron Kappa.

<<<File-001>>>
<<<File-002>>>

One hopes they will see fit not to bother our kind, but with them suddenly having a base this close to the empire, I have my doubts.

....::::End::::....
***Incoming Transmission***

Comm ID ;- Jose Benitez
Location ;- Battleship Delos

Senor,

I have no idea who you are, or whether this message will ever reach you (it'd be really helpful if in any future communiques you could include some details of who you are, or at the very least where you are).

Whilst I am in no doubt curious about the images I am even more curious about who you are and why you seem to think we would believe such images?

For reasons of your own you have kept your identity a secret, whilst at the same time referring to your associates as "hermanos". There are very few organisations in Sirius capable of operating space ships that might refer to one another as "hermanos". Currently most of them that are not part of the Empire seem to be intent on shooting at those that are.

Since a Corsair pilot would have nothing to fear from bringing such information to the attention of his leaders, it seems not an unreasonable conclusion that you are probably a spy of some sort, and that the pictures you have offered to us have been modified such that they show another potential enemy somewhere unexpected.

This is of course exactly what I'd expect a spy to do - and therefore I will be passing your message to our counter insurgency division.

Jose Benitez.

***End Transmission***