Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: An official complaint to the Kusari State Police
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...
Source: Off...

*Turn that off, NOW*

Esteemed officers of the Kusari State Police,

I'll keep this short and blunt. This situation is so ridiculously ludicrous, I'll let the pictures talk for themselves.

'Nuff said

Seeing as this happened near Junyo, I have to say I am extremely dissapointed by the fact that no police was present during this entire conversation, neither here, not in the whole system! And yet, two gunboats can pull this off! Me and my organization were slandered, falsely accused, and extorted for 6 million Sirius Credits by what you call a "civilian" group, while our transport ship was bringing in supplies to your House! Further the well-being of the Kusari people, my hairy behind!
I demand some sort of explanation for this.

Angrily,

Joe

Connection lost...

[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: "Joe"
Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Konbanwa, Joe.

First off, I'd like to apologize for the apparent scarcity of any KSP or KNF ships in your vicinity when you encountered these two Hogosha vessels. You see, Joe, space is quite large. And the KSP operates, as it always has, with only a small number of men and women. So believe me when I tell you that, despite our best efforts, we really can't be everywhere at once.

Now, onto the case of these two Hogosha gunboats that you encountered. The communications log you provided paints a somewhat blurry picture for us. While certain details are outlined quite well in your dialogue with the Hogosha, other details are suspiciously absent.

Just what is it that you were carrying, anyway? For that matter, you mentioned in the log that "your people" have also carrying goods to our space and met with similar problems. What have your colleagues been bringing to Kusari? I don't suspect you of smuggling illegal cargo or breaking any embargoes, of course, but knowing just what was in your cargo hold might shed some light on the reason why these Hogosha took an interest in you and your people.

Also, I'd like to let you know that these two Hogosha vessels are part of an ongoing police investigation. We've received many reports detailing the actions of Mutusha and Sachiko, and we're doing our best to sort out the details and bring these criminals to justice. Your case may help us in this endeavor, so for that, arigato.

We'll keep you informed as more information becomes available.

Sayonara, Joe.
-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

[color=#FFCC00]End Transmission.