Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: to Kiretsu; cc: GC & junkers; from Collectors
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
greetings.

as junkers supporting individual rights, we would like to assist the golden chrysanthemum effort against the hogosha and supply the fabled battleship matsuda with cardamine.

a miss rika ito referred us to you. relevant transmissions have been attached below.

equally,
carlos ortiz

' Wrote:[color=#000000]hmm, well... yes, this will work for us. we will need to ask the congress for permission to enter a couple kusari systems, of course.

with your graces, we would deliver large quantities of libertonian luxury consumer goods to ainu depot. we would then bring h-fuel to bretonia to assist their war effort against the oppressors.

we also may be interested in delivering grade-A cardamine to the fabled battleship matsuda -- though we don't know exactly where it is, we've only heard rumors about it. we would move deuterium to a nearby station from there.

let me know, yay or nay.
carlos ortiz

' Wrote:[color=#000000]Incomming transmission...
Com ID: Rika Ito

Konichiwa Mister Ortiz,
I am sorry, but I can only grant you the docking rights to Ainu. The Matsuda however, is under Kiretsu control, so my opinions, wishes and orders have no influence there.

You should contact them for docking rights.

-Okasan Ito
Incoming Transmission
Comm ID: Touji Zetsumai Keisotsu
Origin: Battleship Matsuda
Recipients: Carlos Ortiz

We already have a supplier for the majority of our necessities on the Matsuda who is still waiting on a contract renewel, so I'm going to have to decline your trade shipments for the time being.

As for Cardamine shipments, we handle our own, but there may be some issues of business to handle in the near future. I'll contact you.

-Zetsumai Keisotsu
Kiretsu Shinjiketo
<div align="right]End Transmission
[color=#000000]understood. we appreciate the timely and informative reply, and we hope that your other contract suits your needs. we'll be in touch.

carlos out.