Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Gas Miners Guild, Shinobi Agency
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: [color=#FF6666]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: GMG Guildmasters, Shinobi Master
Source: Planet New Tokyo
Encryption: High
Subject: Proposal

[Image: takeshiogawaiv.jpg]

Konnichiwa honored GMG friends and Shinobi Agency.

My name is Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa. I wish to contact you for a delicate matter.

Lately, our employees are being targetted by the Kusarian mafia, in other words, the Hogosha. Naturally, the Police does neither respond to calls for help, nor they try to restrict this 'lawful piracy'

It is the Board of Guild Masters wish to deliver a very persuasive message to the Kusarian mafia since the corrupt Kusari law enforcers can't do their job.

The honored Gas Mining Guild does already employ mercenaries, primarily the Shinobi Agency, in hunting Hogosha pirates. IMG proposes the bounty on Hogosha heads to be doubled and the payments for that bounty to be paid 50/50 by GMG and IMG. Furthermore, I am sure that our co-operation will surely help in improving the relations between our Guilds.

Shinobi Agency, I am aware that you requested to get Vampire weaponry on your ships. I have the honor to inform you, that if the proposal is accepted by the GMG Guildmasters and you succeed in your roles, the Vampires will be yours.

I eagerly wait for your reply.

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
**** INCOMING TRANSMISSION ****

**** SENDER: [color=#FFCC99]Veronica Ryan, Secretary of the Guildmasters

**** TO: [color=#FFCC99]Channel Recipients

**** ENCRYPTION: HIGH *****
**** VOICE ENABLED ****
**** VIDEO UPLINK ENABLED ****

** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G ** ** ** ** C O N N E C T I N G **

[Image: veronica_ryan.jpg]

** CONNECTION ESTABLISHED SUCCESSFULLY **

[font=Fixedsys]
The IMG is resending this message to make sure that despite the high pulse method used and some ion storms during the time of broadcasting, it has completely reached the recipients.

Yours sincerely

Veronica Ryan
Secretary of the Guildmasters

[font=Fixedsys][color=#CCFFFF]*** TRANSMISSION STANDBY FOR ANSWER ***