Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The 101st Ghosts of Razgriz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
:|:: Incoming Transmission ::|:
:: Target ID: 101st Ghosts of Razgriz Admirality ::
:: Encryption Level: High ::

[Image: mCompany.png]

..streaming data feed....

Hola Admiral,

My salutatory and respect goes with your nation, I'm contacting as a Representative of Maersk Group to negotiate a deal.

I'll get straight to the point, as you are a busy person as myself, oui ? Oui.

We, as Maersk Group, would like to support the Outcast Nation, in a way of speaking. Really, we want to start one sided trade relations. A Nation such as yours is always in need of constant supplies, but your current standing with the houses locks down the ability to openly transfer supplies in between which is why you use other methods to gain resources.

But a company such as Maersk, we have an incredible access to all the basic supplies anyone can need, an independent company has it's perks. We'd like to bring you those supplies, Engine Components, Alloys, Superconductors, Ship Hulls, H-Fuel, you name it. Anything that a Nation needs to continue it's existence. So, we're here to offer you that, what we want, other than making more profit by trading with the Outcasts, is very simple.

Access to your systems, without getting shot at. I understand of course your home systems are very well protected, and you don't really just greet everyone with smiling faces. Which is why I'm sending this transmission.

A note however, while we'll be bringing you supplies in exchange for cash from you vendors and tradesmen, I'd like to note we will not be bringing slaves, or transporting cardimine back to the houses. Of course, we'd like to keep that path open, however we won't be practicing it at all times, it's too dangerous, and I don't think I have to even mention the Houses would delete us considerably fast.

And I also don't have to mention that we want this deal to be under the table, between us and your nation, no one else is to know about this. All our supplies will come to your bases in complete secrecy, off the books.

That will be all, I hope you will consider us as a beneficial support to the Outcast Nation,
Gracias.

<div align="right]Signed,

Jason Salvatore

:|:: Transmission Terminated ::|:
**Incoming Transmission***

***Encryption Level: High***
***Sender ID: Kyle Alvera***

[Image: zero___vampire_knight_by_xcrystalsyxx-d31qc2w.jpg]

Good day, I am Kyle Alvera and I was picked from the Admiral himself to write down this replay! After a long talk 101st leadership decided to give you permission to trade in Outcast spaces.
Our markets will be open for your traders so feel free to bring supplies to Omicron Alpha.

However there is one restriction and it is called '€œOmicron-85'€. This system is banned for your organization,
so I warn you if we see your ships in Omicron-85 it will be destroyed as fast as possible!

Also one more last thing'€¦Since it is hard for us to inform every single Outcast soldier there is you might get some problems'€¦Well, if you do get in trouble please inform us'€¦
and try to explain to other pilots that we 101st Ghosts of Razgriz accepted your ships in our systems.

~Alvera out!

**End of transmission**
:|:: Incoming Transmission ::|:
:: Target ID: Kyle Alvera, Planet Malta ::
:: Encryption Level: High ::

[Image: mCompany.png]

..streaming data feed....

Hola to you as well Mister Alvera,

Gracias for your quick reply, I'll have the message sent throughout the corporation channels immediately, much to benefit from each other now that this deal is signed.

About the secondary fleet you were talking about, yes, I understand it can be difficult, but hopefully we'll somehow weave through all of that. And yes, I will inform you of any...incidents that might happen.

Arigato monsieur Alvera.

<div align="right]Signed,

Jason Salvatore

:|:: Transmission Terminated ::|: