Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: ToP, Mr. Cook
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: trans_bar_mike_oneal.png]

Dear Mr. Cook,

I know you can get almost anything from almost everywhere... That's why I contact you to help me with this matter.

I need 10 Wasupu fighters manufactured by Renzu Corporation. As you know, Corona Battlegroup is not welcome in Kusari space so we can't just go there and buy some from manufacturer.
We considered buying some on second-hand market but there are two problems with them: poor condition of most of available ships and some... safety locks or whatever it's called that would be... undesirable.
So... the best option would be to get brand new Wasupus from Planet Honshu... We can't do it. But I'm sure ToP can aquire those fighters some way.
I would also be very happy if those brand new Wasupus had some history and, if possible, looked like bought on second-hand market. I'm sure you have some contacts that could manage something like that.

Please let me know if you are able to aquire those fighters for Corona Battlegroup and how much would it cost us.

regards,

<div align="right][Image: sig_oneal.png]
Incoming transmission...
Source: Slum City, Office Room 042, ToP Public Relations and Transportation Department
Recipient: Cdr. O'Neal
Unknown encryption method detected...
Bypassing security failsafes, activating system probe...
System probe successfull. System sucessfully entered. System ID: Corona Communications Network.
Accessing external mainframe, securing data uplink stream, executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established.

[Image: BigJoe.jpg]

Greetings, Cdr. O'Neal,

Good to hear from you again so soon. In fact, good to hear you're finally giving us a decent challenge!

*Jonathan chuckles*

Anyway, yes, I do believe we can... hammer something out with some interested friends in Kusari Space. I assume you won't be much in the mood for surveys regarding the origin of the vessels, as long as they're from Honshu?
Anyway, as for prices: after talking it out with the rest of the family, we've come to a conclusion: 50 million Sirius Credits, to be transferred to a ship that will be designated later on.
Anyways, we'll contact you later on once we manage to grab hold of the ships.

Respectfully yours,

Jonathan Cook

Connection lost, system probe withdrawn...
Video uplink terminated.

Dear Mr. Cook,

I'm glad we achieved such... understanding...
I think that 50 million is a fair price.
I'd also suggest to ship those fighters in containers as... let's say... ship hull panels? Or maybe scrap metal?
You could then leave those containers on Junction construction site and one of our bigger vessels would pick up those containers later. We maintain a security patrols near Junction so containers should be safe there.

regards,

Incoming transmission...
Source: Slum City, Office Room 042, ToP Public Relations and Transportation Department
System probe successfull. System sucessfully entered. System ID: Corona Communications Network.
Accessing external mainframe, securing data uplink stream, executing Protocol C...

Greetings, Mr. O'Neal,

Took us a while, but through technical jargon, beaurocratic nonsense and overall witty banter from our side, we managed to acquire the ships that you requested. For the ease of transport, we've had the ships, let's say, "denominated" as shipping manifests. Protocol and standard procedure when speedy delivery is required, you'll understand.

Proof of Delivery - 10 Wasupus

As evidenced, all proceeds (namely, the 50 million Sirius Credits), should be directed to the ship named [ToP]The.Pearl

I look forward to conducting future business with you, and will await a response.

Sincerely yours,

Jonathan Cook

Video uplink terminated.

Dear Mr. Cook,

Thank you for this delivery.
The payment has been sent [PAYMENT PROOF]

I have another request for you. I need some troublesome supplies for our laboratories on Ames.
I need 50 units of cardamine delivered there.
And some even more troublesome - up to 10 units of liquid cardamine. I know that liquid cardi is very rare and hard to get... But I can assure you that even one unit would be greatly appreciated by our scientists...
How do you think? Is it possible to aquire it?

regards,

Incoming transmission...

Cdr. O'Neal,

Well, well, you're just a little box of surprises, aren't you? Can't say we've been asked for liquid cardamine that often. In fact, I can only recall once, actually... but I digress.
The liquid stuff might prove challenging to acquire, but rest assured the regular stuff is easy to find. We'll try and deliver it in safe, airtight containers, so as to avoid contamination.

Will see you soon,

Jonathan Cook

Video uplink terminated.

Dear Mr. Cook,

Well, you might call me "box of surprises" yet you never seem surprised... I guess we both can just call ourselves "unconventionally thinking men"...

I have another deal to make.
I need some supplies delivered to Omicron Minor.
That would be:

Quote:Boron: 5000 Units
Neon: 2500 Units
Optical Chips: 2500 Units
Platinum: 10000 Units
Superconductors: 5000 Units

Please, let me know what's your price for such delivery.
I will also need a list of ships you'd intent to use for this delivery - to assure their safety.

regards,

Incoming transmission...

Greetings, Mr. O'Neal,

First of all, you might be pleased to know that we found a way to procure the liquid cardamine you were asking for. Rest assured, as soon as we have it, we will deliver it alongside the regular stuff. Prices are still being discussed, however.

Now, about the Omicron Minor delivery. While the prices for the items themselves are not THAT high, I must insist that each pilot that participates in the operation be given an extra 5 million at the completion of the entire delivery (namely, after every commodity is safely in the hands of The Order). I request that you bear with us: the deep Omicrons aren't known for their safety, and we have enough trouble as it is acquiring blue jelly for our "Canned Nomads" delicacy.
Now, as for prices:

Boron ---» 1400 credits per unit delivered, totalling 7 million credits.
Neon ---» 2000 credits per unit delivered, totalling 5 million credits.
Platinum ---» 2500 credits per unit delivered (considering rarity AND the preciousness itself), totalling 25 million credits.
Superconductors ---» 2000 credits per unit delivered, totalling 10 million credits

Net budget: 47 million Sirius credits for the entire delivery + applicable insurance

I will eagerly await your reply.

Sincerely yours,

Jonathan Cook

Video uplink terminated.

Dear Mr. Cook,

I am very glad to hear that you can get this cardi for our scientists. Please let me know how much will it cost me.

Regarding Omicron Minor shipment... Although your prices are very good, I'm very sorry to tell you that I must cancel this order. Our client requestet that only Corona Battleship enter Minor so I guess we will have to withdraw some pilots from Junction operation and use them for this contract.

I'm sure there will be more opportunities for us to profit from our cooperation though.

regards,