Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Yuki Ayaka
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Like a star falling
The transmission arrives
With a wish wished.
[Image: mius.png]

Yuki-sama, my mission had failed. Due to a mistake I only enraged the sleeping dragon, making my mission to deliver the message to the Guildmasters harder. I had directed my ship to Honshu and stopped there in the family of a dear friend of mine.

I would attempt to contact the leaders of the riot groups here on the planet and try to solve my shortest path problem in the incoming weeks. You would be the first one and the only one to know of my success or failure.
<div align="right][color=#3d5561]Fujita Miu
[font=Courier New]Opening communication channel...
Securing channel...
Sending message...

[font=Century Gothic]
[Image: Ayaka2.png]

Miu-chan,

What happened was expected, your failure is not your fault. You cannot talk to deaf and make the blind see. Do what you propose and then return to me.

Strike with the swiftness of black dragon.

Yuki
Like a star falling
The transmission arrives
With a wish wished.
Yuki-sama, the news brought by your wind of the East today are more acceptable. I'm advancing in my mission with a considerable luck, and I do not believe that it is a questionable luck, but a reasonable logic of things that I obtained the contacts of the people of high importance on the Honshu surface. I would be informing you of a progress in time, but for now I must ask you to organize a deal on the 40'000 units of handguns from the Kyushu factories.

A person like you would be able to do it without answering unnecessary questions and without leaving yourself in the records. My path leads back to Honshu and if you wish me to elaborate the words of mine, let me know.
Securing channel...
Sending message...

[font=Century Gothic]

Miu-chan,

What you are asking is not a small request. But I will get you the things you need. You will get the Shikoku under your command and I will also send orders to the other dragons to help you with that. I will keep our progress noted on this channel.

Yuki
Like a star falling
The transmission arrives
With a wish wished.
Yuki-sama, there are the news coming from Honshu.

The goods had reached the destination and that's only the matter of time when they come to use. The more I work on this mission, the more I understand that I'm doing what my heart tells me to do. This is awkward, this is confusing, this is wrong for a former me.

I managed to establish contact to the people involved in the events on the Planet Honshu, yet, they are all the revolutionaries of a different kind. Blood Dragons, that's who are guiding me through this hopeless space. Though, I believe that we need to manipulate yet other strings leading to the Honshu crisis.

Let me know of the clues you got and wish me luck.
Securing channel...
Sending message...

[font=Century Gothic]

Miu-chan,

Listening to your heart is a good choice but use your wisdom too. Blood Dragons share some goals with us, but be careful, they will stab you once you become useless to them.

Yuki

PS: Give a kiss to Teraku from me

*she chuckles and turns of the communication*