Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: The Indians
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 264px-Rag_circle.png]

Comm ID: Fredrick Steiner, AGS-U.

Subject: Letter of Notice.

"Members of the CGS|, also known to the public as the 'Indians', you have been spotted staging ships from Pacifica Station in Bering by the Alsterblut, said ships were informed in space but just incase they don't pass along the word here is something for you.

All ships bearing the mark of the CGS that are not bringing or exporting goods are to remove themselves within one Sirian Standard Day of this transmission, failure to do so will result in measures to curtail actions concerning the docking of your strike craft from all Unioner Bases.

We do not do this out of malice, but for the security of our home and membership, your organization unfortunately has a rather volatile reputation which causes all within the vicinity to attempt to seek you out and destroy you without mercy. Should this happen and you attempt to flee to our holdings you would be placing many at risk, we cannot take such a risk to our organization.

So respect our wishes and you may still acquire goods and services from our holdings so long as they do not go against the goals of the AGS and not used as Staging Grounds for assaults.

That is all. Auf Wiedersehen"
[Image: 123414214214.jpg]

To Mr.Frederick Steiner AGS-U

Greetings Mr.Steiner.
We understand your position very well.
I can speak freely in the name of all Indian chiefs and i can assure you that we wont do anything to put you and your people in danger of any kind.
In spite of everything you might been told about us,we do not have a striking force but we'll move all our ships from your base regardless of their purpose.
I hope that in the future,if there is a need for that we can do some trading with you for benefit of both sides.
I wish you well and i thank you for your hospitality.
Speaking in the name of all Indian chiefs,
The.Comanche.