Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Secure transmission to Rorry's Renegades
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Incoming transmission...
Source: Slum City, Office Room 042, ToP Public Relations and Transportation Department
Recipient: Rorry's Renegades, Rheinland Space
Unknown encryption method detected...
Accessing external memory drive, extracting codesolver.exe...
Message encryption recognised. Encryption pattern: CORSAC
Bypassing security protocols, probing system.
System probe sucessfull. System sucessfully entered. System ID: Renegades Communications Network.
Acessing internal mainframe, anchoring connection, securing data uplink stream...
System anchor in place, streaming transmission. Executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established.

[Image: BigJoe.jpg]

Greetings, fellow Renegades,

Guess who's calling once more? My name is Jonathan Cook, and I stand here as a representative of the the organization called The Outer Project. Today, we seek to recover our relations with our once-estranged brethren, and that is why I'm here. In the interest of fostering good relations between our two groups, we would like for contact to be initiated, be it through the Neural Net, or by a personal meeting if that is required. Now, I don't want to sound over-enthusiastic. What might these people offer me, in return, you may be asking yourself? Well, I can assure you my organization is most well placed in Sirius. All of it, actually. We can provide your group with valuable information, as well as a way into more... let's say, "restricted theatres of operation". Namely, we can provide for commodities not normally available to your group, among other things.
I respectfully await your reply, in the best hope that we can rekindle our friendship.

Yours respectfully,

Jonathan Cook

Connection lost, system probe withdrawn...
Data uplink stream terminated. Source disconnected...
---=--=-=Database Uploaded=-=--=---
---=--=-=Com ID- Alan.Write=-=--=---
---=--=-=Visual Linked=-=--=---
[Image: AlanWrite2.png]
---=--=-=Message Incoming=-=--=---

Hello Johnathan Cook.
Your offer is most intriguing... It is known to me that the Renegades once held an alliance with The Inner Project. I know much of them and must assume you have similar parameters...

You speak of commodities that are not normally at our disposal.... I would like to hear in more detail what you have to offer.

Know this, we are interested.

---=--=-=Transmission Ends=-=--=---
Incoming transmission...
Source: Slum City, Office Room 042, ToP Public Relations and Transportation Department
Recipient: Rorry's Renegades, Rheinland Space
Unknown encryption method detected...
Accessing external memory drive, extracting codesolver.exe...
Message encryption recognised. Encryption pattern: CORSAC
Bypassing security protocols, probing system.
System probe sucessfull. System sucessfully entered. System ID: Renegades Communications Network.
Acessing internal mainframe, anchoring connection, securing data uplink stream...
System anchor in place, streaming transmission. Executing Protocol C...
Message decrypted in private channel. Video uplink established.

[Image: BigJoe.jpg]

Greetings, Mr. Write,

First of all, thank you for the speedy reply. Secondly, let me tell you that we, The Outer Project, are in fact a new and improved version of The Inner Project with which you used to deal with. Put basically, the services are the same, we're just more... how do they say it... kickass, now.

*Jonathan can be seen laughing hearthily, and grabs an handkerchief to wipe his tears*

Now, as for the commodities. Quite simply, anything that you may require, we can provide, one way or another. Operating out of Rheinland, I'm sure some things are hard to come by. As per examples, we can, for instance, "acquire" ships for your forces to use (regardless of origin), "purchase" cheap fuel directly from GMG instalations, hell, we can even get you Libertonian building materials if need be. Our organization, as stated, as the ability to freely roam Sirius (and a select few can operate in Gallie, but, shh). As such, anything from scrap metal up to Blue Jellies (they go great with rice and onions) can be acquired and sent your way.
I hope that satisfied your inquiry, and eagerly await a response.

Until then, farewell,

Jonathan Cook

Connection lost, system probe withdrawn...
Data uplink stream terminated. Source disconnected...
---=--=-=Database Uploaded=-=--=---
---=--=-=Com ID- Alan.Write=-=--=---
---=--=-=Visual Linked=-=--=---
[Image: AlanWrite2.png]
---=--=-=Message Incoming=-=--=---

After a brief discussion with several key member of the Renegades, we have found no reason to object to your request for friendly terms. We will treat you as we did with the TiP. Your vessels will be added to our list of trusted smugglers, so if we happen across some unattended Ore we may drop you a line. And, if you vessels are nearby we will happily assist in keeping you safe. In return we expect similar courtesy, and small discounts on shipments we may require...

Let me know what you think and we can make this official...

Best Regards ~ Alan Write

---=--=-=Transmission Ends=-=--=---