Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: **Encrypted** FAO : Duke of Norfolk, Bretonian Armed Forces **Encrypted**
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
###-Incoming Transmission-###

[Image: Sumerian.png]

Comm ID: Josh Randall

Morning folks. Just thought I'd best advise you of an incident which occurred yesterday in the immediate vicinity of Trafalgar base. I'd run into a lone corsair bomber in Leeds, caught him red handed in the act of pirating a miner. He ran, so I persued. Followed him all the way to New London, where he vectored directly for the Junker base there. I followed closely, assuming he'd simply bypass the base, and try to get to the Omegas. What I hadn't counted on was him docking directly on Trafalgar base. Worse was yet to come unfortunately. One of the resident Junkers, despite being ordered to hand over the offending corsair, started tubthumping and threatening not only myself, but claiming that the Corsair was freely allowed to dock on Trafalgar, regardless of circumstance, and that the BAF would be unable to do anything as Bretonia needs the Junkers more than the Junkers need Bretonia. A patently ridiculous claim. To add insult to injury the afore mentioned Corsair undocked, and docked again when I tried to take him down, again the Junkers failing to revoke his docking rights.

Things started to deteriorate then, with the Junker opening fire upon my vessel. Forced to defend myself, I returned fire. Soon thereafter the Corsair I had been trying to apprehend reappeared again, and this time assisted the Junker in attempting to destroy my vessel. An extended fight ensued, until I was contacted by one of your independant officers, one Michael Harding. He soon arrived on the scene, and with his assistance I was able to destroy the Junker and Corsair vessels involved in the attack.

Unfortunately my voice recordings were damaged during the fight, so I have little corroboratory proof of the occurences, other than what little data I was able to retrieve from my gumcams. A debrief of Mr Harding should enlighten you further.

I feel, given the current circumstances Bretonia finds herself in, that you should be made aware of all threats to your great House's sovereignty. Should you need to see me in person, I can be contacted through Sheffield Station at any time. I am at your disposal.

Best Regards
Josh Randall

[Image: th_17.jpg] [Image: th_18.jpg] [Image: th_19.jpg] [Image: th_20.jpg] [Image: th_21.jpg]

###-Transmission ends-###