Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Message to the Kusari Authorities
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: mikeicmglogov2small.png]

Dear Comrades of Kusari,
I would like to inform you of a number of unprovoked attacks by Hogosha in the Tau-23 system. These attacks often come with very little warning and absolutely no diplomacy. I write to you from hospital, following such an attack, by a name I believe you've heard a lot of recently.

Quote:
[15.08.2011 02:01:06] Sukiaki: well IMG i'm here to edn youre petty life
[15.08.2011 02:01:13] Sukiaki: do you have something to say webfore you die
[15.08.2011 02:01:25] Sukiaki: i'm sick fo youre atacks and acusations
[15.08.2011 02:01:34] Sukiaki: you will die now prepare to meat youre creator

Besides my close call with death, there are a number of things which bother me about this encounter.

Firstly, I'm sure you are aware of our ties to IMG. Nevertheless, I wish to remind the honourable people of Kusari that we are slowly seeking independence. I do not feel that my ICMG comrades, many of whom are merely trying to build a better life for themselves, should be judged by any actions but their own. Likewise, I would not expect the IMG to be judged by ours.

The ICMG have not engaged any Hogosha except Sukiaki, who is aggressively seeking to rock the boat. Our retaliation against Sukiaki was exactly that, retaliation against a petty thug murdering civilians in IMG space. It was in no way an attack on Hogosha or Imperial Kusari. It is also interesting to note that this despicable attack occurred whilst I was preoccupied with a mission to clear out an Outcast base near to the Kyushu Jumphole: a mutual enemy which continues to threaten Kusari, held back by joint ICMG/IMG/CR forces.

The ICMG do not wish conflict. We do not wish drama. We merely seek to live in peace and freedom. That being said, the Independent Communist Miner's Guild will NOT stand idle whilst innocent comrades are forced to live in fear of cowardly, unprovoked and irresponsible attacks by isolated cancerous elements within Hogosha.

The ICMG hereby declares that it will avoid engaging these militant elements within Kusari space except as a matter of immediate self-defence. We officially apologise for any insult rendered. Nobody was harmed in the incident, not even the swine Sukiaki.

A final concern, having encountered many outcasts myself, is that this pilot's behaviour seems symptomatic of heavy cardamine use. His slurred and stuttered speech was undecipherable for the most part. He also seems to have lost all sense of time during this attack: demanding a response from me and then attacking a mere few seconds later. As if his mind was racing....one of its most common symptoms.
To further comraderie,
~Elrica O'Connell, on behalf of ICMG

[Image: comheader.png]
[Image: KagakagariTakaya.jpg]
>>>>Comm ID: Chujo Kagakagari Takaya
>>>>To: Elrica O'Connell
>>>>Subject: Criminal activities within Tau 23
O'Connell-san

It's really interesting to see how you approached to us. Showing your self as innocents.
We knows about illegal activities of this criminal and it's already declared as criminal within our empire,
but why would we care about him in... hm.. wait you told tau 23 hai?
It's not our space.. yet. Can you defend yourself in your territory or... can't you?

Anyway, we have another case about which we want to speak.
ICMG are charged in military intrusion into our space, assault on citizen of Kusari, insults on officer of Empire and on whole Kusari Empire.
And convicted to pay fine in amount of 70 mil credits, and to bring their official apology.

Any objections?

[color=#000000]Chujo Kagakagari Takaya Out.
[Image: comfooter.png]
[Image: logo3small.png]

...!The Independent Communist Miners' Guild wishes to see evidence of what we are accused of.
Until you show proof to us, then the fine shall not be paid.
[Image: KSPHeader1.png]

Comm ID: Tomimoto Tachiko, Chokan of the Kusari State Police
Transmit to: Elrica O'Connell, Representative of the ICMG

Begin Transmission:

[color=#FFFFFF]Konnichiwa, O'Connell-san.

I'd like to apologize for Takaya-dono's rudeness. And for the KNF's actions in marking you and your group as criminals in Kusari. I view it as a rash decision that will only create more bad blood between Kusari and its neighbors, but such is their way of doing things.

In reagrds to your communication, we have recieved several reports about this specific gunboat causing grief for all sorts of visitors in Kusari. The KSP is working on tracking down this criminal and the others associated with it. Your reports add even more credibility to our growing supply of evidence of their unlawful actions. It shouldn't be long before we're able to come down hard on these pirates. Arigato for your contribution.
-Chokan Tomimoto Tachiko, KSP

[color=#FFCC00]End Transmission.
[Image: mikeicmglogov2small.png]

Chokan-Sama
ICMG thanks you for your support in this matter. If there is anything we may assist with, please let us know.

Again, our humblest gratitude.
~Elrica O'Connell
O'Connell-san

Don't be very pleased for kind response from Kusari State Police, this won't change anything.

Here is your evidence

Evidence 01
Evidence 02
Evidence 03

Oi, lad, Conn Ashford 'ere.

I think in the dictionary it states that invasion
is a military organized intrusion.

Do we look like a military to you?
We're miners, not soldiers.
Chujo-san

Quote:The ICMG hereby declares that it will avoid engaging these militant elements within Kusari space except as a matter of immediate self-defence. We officially apologise for any insult rendered. Nobody was harmed in the incident, not even the swine Sukiaki.

Again, we apologise. As evidenced by the official apology already provided in our original message. Our tone was not that of arrogance, but that of mediation and reason..

It also seems Kusari Navy tagged vessels are now attacking us, in defence of yet more pirates, this time the Corsairs. We would like to know how you intend to rectify the issue of your weapons and equipment being used to promote piracy within Tau-23.
< Kusari Navy Vessel >

~Comrade O'Connell
O'Connell-san

Keep away your "lads" from this channel if they can't follow rules of etiquette in conversation.

Those so called "Kusari Navy tagged vessels" belongs to mercenary for a long time,
why it still shows KNF identification, remains unknown for me.

But back to our case, your apologies accepted, now send fine to [KNF]Heikiko.Maru
and we may forgot about that incident in Kyushu.

[Image: logo3small.png]

...!This is patently ridiculous. It is the opinion of the Board of Directors that Kusari ought decide who has jurisdiction over criminals in their own house space - the Kusari Naval Forces, or the honorable KSP - before they go issuing fines to innocents. You clearly did not read our previous message, or if you did, you chose to ignore it. You are not showing us the same respect that you demand we give to you, and until such time, we're basically done here.
Pages: 1 2