Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Interstellar Lottery Commission
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Interstellar Lottery Commission

Scott Fann here! Use this channel to send us receipt of your credit transfer, note your account number (should you win, we'll need this), and note your ticket number selection. For your convience I am broadcasting the ILC's game rules and guidelines.

Quote:
  1. Tickets are 5,000,000 sc each
  2. You may only purchase five (5) tickets
  3. You must provide receipt of the credit transfer to ILC|Vault
  4. You must also note the character name where I can transfer your winnings, should you win
  5. You select a series of five, one digit numbers for each ticket:
    Quote:Example: 12343, 67231, 03448
  6. This will be a bi-monthly lottery
  7. We'll broadcast the drawing near Manhattan (// using /dice 9 five times)
  8. A ticket with the winning numbers in the order they were drawn is a winner. If there are multiple winners they split the pot
  9. If no ticket has the winning numbers in order, tickets with all of the winning numbers in any order are winners. If there are multiple winners they split the pot
  10. If no one has all five numbers the ticket which contains the most number of the winning numbers is the winner; if there are multiple winners, they split the pot
  11. Each lottery will have its own channel for organizational purposes. This is where you will post your screens showing fund transfer, account code for winnings, ticket number selection, and where I will announce the winning numbers
  12. The drawing will occur in the first and third weeks of the each month
  13. The ILC will retain 300,000 sc from each ticket purchase

Listing of tickets and their owners: