Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To the IMG Guildmasters
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: dragonlogo.png]

The Touji of Kiretsu sent us a message few hours ago about the IMG willing to contact us.

This channel is safe, so please tell us why you are requesting our attention on you.

[color=#990000]<div align="right][Image: hideyoshisignature.png]
In Hideyoshi's Memory

Comm ID: [color=#33CCFF]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: Blood Dragon Shogunate
Source: Planet Honshu
Encryption: Maximum
Subject: Re:

[Image: 264px-ImgLogo.png]

Konnichiwa Hideyoshi Warriors

My name is Takeshi Ogawa, I am an IMG Guild Master. It is true that we asked Kiretsu to contact you on behalf of the IMG.

The last time our convoys met your Warriors, the latters tried to attack and pirate a peaceful IMG convoy. Our employees tried to evade them and not get involved in a fight but with small success. I believe that this was a very unfortunate incident.

Honoured Warriors, IMG views Blood Dragons as the legitimate power which is able to restore the Hideyoshi Dynasty back where it belongs. We share the opinion that the current Kusari is corrupt. Samura and its puppets are primarily responsible for that. In fact, IMG was also a victim of that corruption. However, I don't think that assasinating peaceful IMG employees won't help you reach your goal.

I understand that supplying Kusari with raw material contributes to their economy, but unfortunately the Sirius-wide economic pressure and antagonism obliges us to retain our precense in the Kusari markets. If we don't, then IMG's strength and precense would be surely decreased and other House corporations will take our place. However, we can still secretly support your struggle by supplying your bases with the needed raw material and consumer goods.

Our wish to assist the Rising Sons of Kusari is by any means real and self-evident. A proof of that is that the Board has proposed a plan which if it succeeds, you might be the new rulers of Kusari in the near future.

I am sure you are already aware that massive Gallic Royal Navy fleets are amassing and preparing to invade the Taus. We received intel from Holman Outpost that KNF is also amassing forces and will likely fight GRN in the Tau-31 system. IMG owns South Shields Refinery, a relatively large, abandoned and desolate base in the Newcastle system which is very close to the Tau-31 jump hole and thus close to the battlefield. The Board proposes many Blood Dragons wings to covertly move and stay there.

We believe that the result of the battle will be one of the two following scenarios:

• GRN will effectively defeat the KNF fleets thus greatly weakening the latter and opening the road for the Hideyoshi Dynasty to reclaim what it lost, almost half a millenium ago.

• KNF will defeat GRN in a Pyrrhic victory. The GRN fleets are far more numerous and the Gallic advanced technology is well-known so if KNF defeats GRN, it will still have devastating results to the KNF. So if that scenario happens, your wings from South Shields will launch and strike the remaining, outnumbered KNF forces from their rear. I am sure your Warriors won't let this historic victory slip from their hands.

I am eagerly waiting for your wise reply.

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa

Our most respectful salutations, Guild Master Ogawa.

We do not lament the actions that our warriors performed against your convoys while assisting the Kiretsu, but as you said, we may take it as a mere unfortunate incident. Now back on topic, we are indeed aware about this Gallic Navy arising from the shadows beyond the Tau sectors and their intentions to subdue the Naval Forces assets in the Taus. Also, the rumors about your recent quarrels with the Kusari government seem to be confirmed -And it took your organization almost 150 years to realize about the true face of the illegitimate government you are dealing-. Since we understand that business are business and the Kusari markets are a very profitable one for your organization, asking you to cease deals with the current government would be unwise for a group that might be supplying us too.

However, it is still unknown to us why your group decided to supply our war machine in Kusari and at the same time offer us docking rights in the base in Newcastle system in exchange of a small elite wing ready to strike Naval Forces while fighting the Gallic Navy. Forgive our distrustful nature but supporting our actions would not be profitable at all for your group. That is why we may ask you:

What are your long term plans with the Blood Dragons? What do you expect us to give you?

In Hideyoshi's Memory

Comm ID: [color=#33CCFF]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: Blood Dragon Shogunate
Source: Planet Honshu
Encryption: Maximum
Subject: Re:

Honoured Hideyoshi Warriors

' The corporations are always looking for more profit and they gain it by pushing their employees to their limits, undermining their antagonists and gaining political support '

The above statement happens more or less in every corporation in Sirius. The Independent Miners Guild was in fact created by displeased corporation employees. So I can assure you that we knew about these tactics from the first day that the IMG was created.

The recent quarrels with the Kusarian authorities however, are a bright example of what happens in an extreme situation such as the current power that Samura holds within Kusari. After the war with Bretonia broke out, Samura's influence in the government rised tremendously to the point that it can literally crush any antagonist, especially a gaijin. It is something that we expected to happen, sooner or later, but I am here to inform you that this is not a reason why the IMG wishes to assist you.

Warriors of Hideyoshi, we live in very weird times.

A massive conflict, probably the largest in Sirius history, takes place in the Taus and Leeds. Because of the House embargoes IMG Tau bases are divided from the Bretonian ones and we also have endless quarrels with the authorities of both Houses because it is easier to demand and bully the Guild which doesn't have House political support, like the House corporations do. However, we still manage to survive, expand and mostly above all to retain our independent and non-corporate nature.

And then, suddenly and out of nowhere a new and even more powerful House makes its appearance and invades the Taus, our home. However, we try not to view these sudden and massive changes in the military-political structure of the tortured Taus, not as a threat, but as a chance to bring change and peace.

The Blood Dragons is a force which was betrayed and knows what it means to be someone corrupt. You have suffered from that for so many centuries, that we cannot even dream of. With this completely sudden change of events however, your faction has a unique and historic chance to come back to power again. You will have the power to dismantle Samura and create a new and united Kusari based on real values.

Warriors of Hideyoshi, that answer the question of what we will gain from a true change in Kusari. We will gain your respect, your friendship and peace because Kusari won't be leaded by profit and power hungry CEOs anymore, but by good, uncorruptible people.

This is what IMG sincerely wishes to gain.

Guild master Ogawa, we will take your intentions as honest ones and proceed further in this matter.

An elite wing will be headed to that Refinery the Board mentioned on the proposal, of course as soon as coordinates and clearance are given. We will let you know that in case the Naval Forces beat this incoming Gallic threat, our warriors assigned to that sector won't be able to return back to Kusari unless the IMG is willing to return them in convert transports. As for the rest, we can ensure you they won't fail at striking the Naval Forces when the time comes.

As for fueling our ever-rising war machine, there's two well-known spots to deliver materials and any other goods. We will attach here the coordinates, exact docking bay and the high-priority commodities:

Code:
Sendai Research Station, Okinawa system, 1E/2E
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Bio-Neural Processors
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Neon
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Diamonds
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Gate/Lane Parts
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Polymers
Code:
Yanagi Depot, Sigma 13 system, 5C
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Nanocapacitors
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Synth Paste
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Consumer Goods
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Deuterium
&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;● Ship Hull Panels
To be more accurate, 8.000 units of each commodity will be enough to strenghten our forces in Kusari. That is all we can say. The rest is decision of your Board.

In Hideyoshi's Memory

[color=#FFFF33]

I should apologize for the delay of my reply. I participated in an important meeting in Planet Honshu.

The preparations have been completed and the South Shields Refinery is ready to host your Warriors. It is located in 2G sector, orbiting the gas giant Hartlepool. Image

The Newcastle jump hole which is near South Shields and will bring your Warriors in a favorable position is located in G6, in Tau-31 system. If you require more intel or something else, let me know.

I also have some small requests which will keep both your Warriors and the Guild safe.
'€¢ If you wish to inform the Bretonian authorities or any other ally you have about your operation, please do not include IMG and South Shields in these information.

'€¢ The emperor has spies everywhere. Therefore, the docking ports are programmed to open when there is no other contact than BD and IMG ships in the scanners.

As for the request, I am pleased to see that we can become useful to your cause. Some of those commodities can be easily obtained and not tracked by the authorities, while some others like the Gate/Lane Parts will be much more difficult to get them. Nevertheless, we will try to bring as many of these as possible to your bases.

Salutations, guild master Ogawa.

Your requests concerning South Shields and IMG integrity in this operation will be taken into account and will be enforced by the members of the squadron assigned to that area. You have our word on this matter.

Sendai will be ready to receive your supplies and our docking bay in Yanagi will be waiting for your transports too. If there is nothing else to discuss, we shall give green light to this operation. This channel will stay open in case you wish to report us about any event.

In Hideyoshi's Memory

It has been almost two months since our squadron in Leeds began launching strikes against the Naval Forces based in Stokes. Most of them succesful, yet not enough to change the course of the war. Bretonians' inefficiency maybe? Well, we aren't here to discuss that now. This time we are coming with an offer from our side.

We are willing to grant IMG| convoys access through Chugoku space, which means you would be able to move using between Taus and Sigmas faster and without risking yourselves to any potential threat coming from Hogosha or Farmers Alliance lurking the Core systems. Of course, the deal will stand as long as you keep supplying our bases actively.

We are looking forward to your response.

In Hideyoshi's Memory

[color=#FFFF33]

Bretonia with it's foolish conflict with Rheinland was considerably weakened. Your squadron might have not changed the course of the war, however it probably kept Planet Leeds under Bretonian control thus efficiently maintaining the status quo.

We have heard the rumours that Chugoku System is your home and that make us extremely honoured with your allowance and the trust you put on the Independent Miners Guild. I will personally supervise the regular supply deliveries to your bases.

Good to hear that. Your convoys will have clearance to dock in Kyoto Base for the sole purpose of bringing Ship Hull Panels there. This is all you need to know about Chugoku for now.
[Image: 294otqx.png]
Mind the exclusion zone above Kyoto base, everything your people need to know is already marked in the attached map, so none of your vessels should be flying to the upper sector. Of course, we believe that you are already aware about the severe consequences for the Guild if your vessels were caught docking in Kyoto by Kusari lawfuls and assorted Samura henchmen. Be careful and make sure nobody follows you into our space.

Sayonara.

In Hideyoshi's Memory

Pages: 1 2