Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Artisan's Farmers Alliance
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: commslinkofficesilver3.png]

Evening, honourable Farmers of Kusari.

*Puts the cigar away*

As you know, we have been using the couple of Mamoru's you provided us in the most deadliest of fashions.
Quite frankly, it's a machine made of pure win.
I love my Mamo, that's a fact, and it is already known throughout Sirius already.

But, i come here today to request a couple more Mamorus.
Our company is growing in associates, and the agile Mamoru fits the bill in the immense furballs
we encounter each day.

We expect eagerly your reply.

Without anything to add,
Reaver Associate,
K. Silver.

[Image: commslinkend.png]

[color=#33FF33]
*** Transmission recieved. Currently under review ***

[Image: bffdq3fx2bfo.png]

Konnichiwa Silver,

it is always good to hear from the Reavers. Your Company did a lot for the Alliance and for Kusari in the past. I am glad that your business is running well. Thats the result of good and hard work.

But i wonder, what do you mean by "a couple more Mamorus"? You certainly know, that we have strange times in Kusari and that we need every single ship for our fight. I am sure you understand why we can`t grant you the Mamorus right now without a really good reason.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata

Evening, Nakata-san.

*A waitress brings a glass of Jack Daniels to the table, bows and leaves*

I am pleased that you like our work in the past and the present and that it has honored you and your own.
We consider Kusari to be one of our utmost allies, ones that will never suffer from our shifting and ever evolving line of work.

And yes, strange time ahead is the word through out Sirius, and many of us will probably find their lives
upside down, as a storm of conflict approaches.

As i said, the Mamoru, or the Killing 'Mama' as many in Sirius now call it, is a machine that has no
match in the battlefield.

Small, fast, deadly. And in the Reaver Merc. Co. that translates into the very best way to complete one's assignment.

But we still find that the two Mamorus that you have granted us in the past isn't enough to satisfy the needs
of our Company.

Many new talents and faces have been hired, and they are already working to their best, shooting enemies of
Kusari and the like.

*Grabs the glass and sips it, pausing for a couple of seconds*

As it were, we would compensate the Artisan Farmers Alliance by monetary means for more permissions, that
we know it would aid your fight against Synth Foods and the like.

The paperwork already exists due to the perms of the other two Mamo's. All the necessary supplies for
repairs and such already exists, and in such spirit, increasing the tonnage of suplies wouldn't be hard.

So basically, we would pay for the construction of the two Mamorus, in which we will also support your honorable fight, and you fine gentlemen, would only loose an hour and some extra-paperwork.

If these sugestions do not satisfy you, please tell us what will.

Without anything to add,
Reaver Associate,
K. Silver.

Konnichiwa,

good to hear from you again. My applogies for the late reply. I hate this paperwork sometimes. *sighs* Anyways, i had a little conversation with Yuki Ayaka from the Black Dragon Society yesterday. She told me about your successful hunt the last few days. Many dead Junkers. I am satisfied. Very satisfied to be honest. So i think we can grant your Company two new Mamoru`s. But first we have to arrange the terms:

1.: The Reavers Mercenary Company never attack an Artisan Farmer`s Alliance [AFA] vessel in the future

2.: Your Company transfer 15.000.000 Sirius Credits to an Artisan Farmer`s Alliance Bank Account.

I guess the conditions are more than acceptable when i think about your words about Kusari. I await your answer.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata

Greetings once again, Nakata-san.

Glad you are enjoying our... 'thirst' for the Junkers.

We have a tight relationship.
Err.

Well. Not us and them.
It's more of our guns and them.

*Laughs*

And after a brief discussion with the bosses, we agree to all of your terms, Nakata-san.
You honor us for allowing us to fly more of your fantastic ships.

Where shall i send the cash?

Without anything to add,
Reaver Associate,
K. Silver.

Konnichiwa again,

you are a very humorous person. I guess the Junkers don`t laugh about your jokes? *laughs*

Anyways. I am glad to hear, that your Company agree with our Terms. I expected nothing else. So send the 15.000.000 Sirius Credits to: [AFA]Onigiri.Express

After we recieved the confirmation of the transfer, two more Mamoru for your Company are granted.

Sayonara,
Ryu Nakata