Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Junker Congress Applictation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****Uploading Communications Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Encryption: Enabled

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Robert Coles, Captain of the Revenge. I'm here to bring an interesting and hopefully mutually beneficial proposal to you and yours. I feel that arrangement of these kinds should be based on mutual respect for one another and wiith that in mind, I figured I'd give you a brief summery of my recent past. Well, not that recent because for the past 5 years I have been living in a rather comfortable little apartment aboard LPI Sugarland. Prison has only increased my rep, knowledge and contacts. I have friends in every system from Penn to Omi Alpha and back again with more than a few spies and enforcement officers on the pay roll. Now you've realized where you had heard my name before. I was all over the neural net for my rather sordid and profitable exploits. Unfortunately, keeping myself in the manner to which I am accustomed to in prison ran my personal finances into the ground. Without me at the helm, I left prison to find my syndicate falling into one of two categories, dead or in hiding. So I come to you, an experienced, well respected criminal, looking for a second chance. Obviously my expertise lies in smuggling but I know my way around a fight if need be. I have no sponcer though I'm sure if you check in with your informants inside Sugarland, you'll find me to meet whatever criteria you set forth.

Yours,

Cpt Coles.

Encryption : Ended
Transmission Complete
***Communications Link Disrupted***

// I took a break from the game and lost my account. I honestly am an experienced smuggler and bomber pilot and prior to my vacation, I spent my free time soloing the cruiser patrol around West Point.
*****Incoming Encrypted Transmission*****
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
+Transmission Begins+

Greetings Mr. Coles. Welcome back and its good to hear you are out of that prison.

How long have you been away? What ship do you fly now?

Seems to be some data missing from your background.
We will need more information and you will need a sponsor.

Thank you for your application and we hope to hear back from you soon.

~Transmission ends~

+Transmission Begins+

Dear Sir,

I spent 5 years in my little slice of heaven. (//8 months give or take). I am flying a Mammoth Transport right now. A lovely little liberty ship which will be replaced ASAP with either a pirate train or similar transport craft. I have gained the favor of a few of your memebers. Pleasuredome and 'Warga" being two. Feel free to ask either of them about the ship Great_White_North ( I felt revenge might paint a bit of a target on my back with the autorities //plus it was taken) If I'm completely honest, I was a rogue before entering Sugarland. Now that I'm free, I'm dying to settle down and live a quiet life of minimal danger. The junkers seemed the place to make that dream come true. Please get back to me soon.

Yours,

Capt Coles of the Great_White_North

~Transmission ends~
[/quote]
>>> Transmission begins <<<

Greetings Congressmen, greetings Mr. Coles,

I was flying with Robert a few times, sharing a route and on our travels, we were talking about this and that, about the Congress and so on. I think, after his years in Sugarland, he now wants to be a valuable part of the Junkers community and he really wants to become a member of our Congress.

Therefore, I support his membership and will sponsor Robert.

Redards,

Henry.

<<< Transmission ends >>>
****Comms Signature: James Trenton****
***Ship Identification: .:j:.JunkerTown***
**Station: Vieques, Shipyard**
*System: Puerto Rico*
Transmission Begins

So it appears you have yourself a sponsor. Since Henry vouches for you I will approve you for probationary membership.
First we need to get you over to registration and get you signed in.
Access the command center at the bottom of this transmission.
Once you've sent in the request I will approve and upgrade your status.

Welcome aboard!

~Transmission ends~

//Click on my signature to access our forum. Contact me after you send in the request. Thanks.
*Incoming transmission*

Good morning congressmen. My name is Anatol Stern. Before I get to the point I would like you gentlemen to listen to my story.
During the old times, when I was young and unexperienced, I was flying across Liberty in my CSV collecting scrap. Unaware of real profit lying at my arm's length I tried hard to make ends meet. Annoying pirates, police and bounty hunters always stood in my way to wealth. Then, on a lucky day, when I as always was going to Rochester, I've met Jack Crow. A clever comrade I must admit. I had told him the story of my life. Except for some pretty good advice I have also been given funds to materialize my dream of CSF. Being properly equipped I could finally conquer the space. Trading, smuggling, mining and pirating - that's what I have been doing then. After several years of fighting for better tomorrow, being known to hoodlums and righteous alike, I have finally managed to gather enough resources to obtain the Salvager. As I have known well, I have reached the top limit of my personal growth. I could do little more to become stronger as a junker and as an individual. And that is when I realized that being in federation always makes your cause stronger. And now I want to join the Congress for the common good.

~+End of transmission+~
forum username Cpt.Caveman

Email: darren127@live.co.uk
ShipName: Tow-Mater
Password: disney

(08-18-2011, 04:38 AM)Artfldd Wrote: [ -> ]****Uploading Communications Network ****
*** Connecting ... ***
** Link engaged **

* incoming Transmission*

Encryption: Enabled

To Whom It May Concern,

My name is Robert Coles, Captain of the Revenge. I'm here to bring an interesting and hopefully mutually beneficial proposal to you and yours. I feel that arrangement of these kinds should be based on mutual respect for one another and wiith that in mind, I figured I'd give you a brief summery of my recent past. Well, not that recent because for the past 5 years I have been living in a rather comfortable little apartment aboard LPI Sugarland. Prison has only increased my rep, knowledge and contacts. I have friends in every system from Penn to Omi Alpha and back again with more than a few spies and enforcement officers on the pay roll. Now you've realized where you had heard my name before. I was all over the neural net for my rather sordid and profitable exploits. Unfortunately, keeping myself in the manner to which I am accustomed to in prison ran my personal finances into the ground. Without me at the helm, I left prison to find my syndicate falling into one of two categories, dead or in hiding. So I come to you, an experienced, well respected criminal, looking for a second chance. Obviously my expertise lies in smuggling but I know my way around a fight if need be. I have no sponcer though I'm sure if you check in with your informants inside Sugarland, you'll find me to meet whatever criteria you set forth.

Yours,

Cpt Coles.

Encryption : Ended
Transmission Complete
***Communications Link Disrupted***

// I took a break from the game and lost my account. I honestly am an experienced smuggler and bomber pilot and prior to my vacation, I spent my free time soloing the cruiser patrol around West Point.
.:Incoming Transmission:.
.Big Griniscovery Name:. Cpt.Caveman
.:In game Name:. Tow-Mater / Fall-Guy

Dear congressmen,

My name is Cpt.Caveman. I was hoping to be granted membership in the great Congress - really enjoyed flying with you all last time.
Probably most of you already know me; I've supplied SJ one time and did some runs with you lads. Also I helped with the other bases
Already got a Salvager (Tow-Mater) And a Bull Dog (Fall-Guy)
I'd be happy to be able to take part in the Congress and its projects for developing and building up our faction.

Greetings from Cpt.Caveman

// About six or seven months ago I started playing Discovery ________________________________________________________________________________________

Bio:
- Born on DSE Pittsburgh

- Parents both worked for Deep Space Engineering; they divorced soon after I was about 8

- Mother died when i was 9 so i lived with my farther

- Farther moved to Manhattan with his Mother & father and I learned how to collect scrap metal from him and sort it in to types now I can tell what the type of metal it is just from looking at it. when I was 19 my farther died and then I started to do vigilante work just for a drink or two at first then started two do it for credits. I have left that kind of work behind me and would like to join a noble cause.

- Already have some experience with the work and general idea of the Congress

.:Ending of Transmission:.