Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Transmission to =MR-
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Comm ID: [color=#FF6666]Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
Recipient ID: =MR- faction
Source: Planet Honshu
Encryption: Standard
Subject: Questions

[Image: takeshiogawaiii.jpg]

Greetings =MR-

You must be new blood in the Taus since we have never heard about you before. However we have reports that your actions are slightly weird, so we'd like to ask you a few questions.

1. Your diplomacy. We've got reports that you attack Colonial Remnants and then you dock in Java base when things go wrong. We don't like that.

2. The names of your ships. =MR-Guardian.of.Malta is a bit strange name for someone who fights Outcasts, don't you think? I'd request a brief history of your group.

The situation in the Taus is very intense lately so we also need to be verious cautious with our guests. I hope you won't have a problem with that.

[font=Monotype Corsiva][color=#FFFFFF]
Guild Master Takeshi Ogawa
***Outgoing Transmission***
***Transmission Sender Brigadier General Foralio of the =MR-***
***Sending Transmission 50%***
***Uplink Created, Transmission aired***

1. We were unaware of this happening I personally will make a query into who has been shooting down your ships if anyone has. I assure you that were your ships shot at it was clearly a miss-communication on our part and we will sort it out and make it clear that no-one is to fire on you're ships. We aren't at war. But we aren't exactly allies either.

2. This is one of our ships yes, the problem we have is it costs time and money to change a transponder code and we are working on it now. As we are outcast rebels it is understandable that these things will occur.

3. We aren't guests we are all inhabitants. We were born here and so understand the need for caution in the taus. We will do out best to contain battles to Tau-23 and the omicrons but we make no promises. The business of war is an unpredictable one.

Any Further information you require can be found at the following neural net address.
http://discoverygc.com/forums/index.php?...pic=106099

Signed Brigadier General Foralio

***Transmission Terminated***
***Transmission received***
***=MR-Guardian of Malta***
***Encryption level high***

Greetings General

i was blamed to shoot on colonials...... this is totally wrong... due to recent hunting of 101st member....
here is the brief story ,
Sir
i was jumped from tau 37 to tau 23 ...i was engaged to a fleet of 101st ,in which my primary target was 101st leader of the fleet, i took him down and then the rest of the fleet opened fire on me in the mean time img was there they provoked attack towards outcasts ....i made my run through outcasts and waited till the war ends.

major point:

due to fight with outcasts 101st fleet i was much damaged my ship was not well armored and my hull damage was much. i asked IMg to land on java for repairing. they gave me permission to land on the java station.

Second Major engaging point:

take notice of this , when i was about to land the colonial Gb or cruiser came to me and asked me to stop and i stopped the colonial suddenly write a message like this

*we don't want any presence of freelancers here and we are enemies to all so you better die*

when this message appeared on the screen they fired at once on me with every thing without any reason... and minimum 0.3 seconds have passed they shoot me

if you don't believe me ask IMG i reported them at that time exactly when the colonials fired on me with no reason IMg members told me that they will report to colonials high command about this.... The IMg fleet head at that time was IMG brim stone like this was his name dont remember but i still can tell you after looking him again.........take notice of your fleet colonials...MR fighters are fighting for good reasons your men are wrong .
Sorry General but i told you every thing which was true and with all proofs whatever they took my pictures for
bad reputation of MR.

Take a control of full enquiry through IMg high commands and colonials
IMg knows who were there at that time......

Guardian out

*General*
*SALUTES*

=MR-Guardian.Of.Malta

***END Transmission***
Subject: Re:

Konnichiwa Maltese Warriors.

Your history is interesting, very interesting. The IMG is a Guild composed of peaceful miners. I can assure you that we don't have any unknown hatred towards your kind, we merely fight back only to secure our families and homes.

However I am still sceptical with your Revolution. Even though Outcasts are the IMG's most threatening enemy, I still hold great respect for the Outcasts, primarily because of their intelligence. And that makes me cautious.

So, what will happen with the stance of the Outcasts towards IMG if your Revolution succeeds?

***Outgoing Transmission***
***Transmission Sender Brigadier General Foralio of the =MR-***
***Sending Transmission 50%***
***Uplink Created, Transmission aired***

Dear Guild Master Ogawa

It all Depends on how our relationship evolves. The Admiral of the Fleet Raoul, Captain of the Ravnos, Will be in contact and from there I hope we can form a sort of Agreement if not an alliance. Some things we would like to ask that you consider would be the use of IMG weapons. If you would permit this it would help out revolution go far smoother as these civilian weapons tend not to do a lot of damage to those 101st.

We hope for a prosperous future to us both and the Admiral of the fleet will hopefully be in contact shortly.
Regards, Brigadier General Foralio

***Transmission Terminated***
Subject: Re:

I am not sure that handing IMG technology to your pilots is a great idea, mainly for three reasons.

1. Right now IMG needs every pilot, ship and weapon under its own banner. The Gallic threat I'm sure is known to you as well.

2. If IMG openly ally with your Revolution, we should expect a very harsh answer from your opponents. One which we surely cannot afford right now.

3. If you excuse me, Brigadier, I would like to share with you my opinion about the political dimension of your Revolution, since you are part of the military.

Defeating the royal forces in battle is only the 50% of the route which will lead your Revolution in success. It's vital to gain the political support of the neutral Outcasts which will bring more recruits to your ranks and furthermore there won't be any uprisings when your Revolution succeeds. Subsequently, using IMG technology to your ships will be used by your opponents as a material that you work with the enemies, something very unfortunate if it happens.

I would like to hear your thoughts in regards to this matter.