Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: TO: Vice Admiral Collister
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
****INCOMING TRANSMISSION****
COMM ID: Captain Jacob Lawson
TARGET ID: Vice Admiral Caja Collister, The Order
SUBJECT: Business proposition
SIGNAL STRENGTH: Moderate
ENCRYPTION: High
PRIORITY: Low

Greetings Ma'am,

My name is Jacob Lawson, Captain of the Fabricae. If you recognise the name of my ship it is probably because I inadvertantly pissed off Fleet Admiral Golanski. I will submit my request first, then explain why the good Fleet Admiral wants me dead.

For a while now, I've been traversing the Omicrons, mainly conducting business with the Zoners, occasionally I will deliver humanitarian supplies to the Corsairs, such as food, water and pharmaceuticals, primarily because helping is in my nature and also because it does help keep the Corsairs off my back.. Some of them, anyway. I'm a Bretonian, born on New London, but I left as soon as I could afford this Borderworlds Transport and I've spent most of my time in the Omega and Omicron systems and while technically a Freelancer, I work closely with Zoners and for a while I have been thinking of becoming a Zoner officially. Anyway, while on Gran Canaria, I was speaking to one of the commodity dealers about business, he let slip that most of his current business is selling Deuterium and other construction related materials to The Order and that the pay wasn't all bad.

Now, I'm not so gullible or patriotic to believe what the government wants me to even when I was younger, so when I saw in the news that The Order were nothing but terrorists, I was a little skeptical. Because of my time with the Zoners, I understand enough about The Order to know that it's probably one of the worthiest causes in Sirius. While a little spontaneous and not well thought out, I purchased as much construction materials as I could fit into the cargo hold. My ship is quite old and the navigational map was mostly full and I could see Omicron Minor was already charted by the previous owner. Granted, it was a few years old and some things had changed, the route was still good.

So after a relatively long journey and at great personal risk, I got into Minor. Fleet Admiral Golanski was there and immediately challenged me as to my purpose. I explained that I had a shipment from Gran Canaria of materials and parts as well as some various supplies. I was turned away quite rudely so on my way out, I made the mistake of stating that the parts could be sold to someone else, perhaps Liberty. At that point, Fleet Admiral Golanski chased me and ordered a gunboat to pursue as well, with the purpose of destroying me. Now, I realise now why he wanted to kill me, but in business, when one organisation refuses to buy the cargo, you'll find that offering it to their rivals instead usually changes their mind. Unfortunately, as soon as I said that, the Fleet Admiral treated me as an enemy supply ship and tried to kill me.

So I'm here to request permission to dock on the Isis for the sole purpose of delivering supplies ranging from Oxygen to Ship hull panels and luxury food. I'll also, if requested try and smuggle goods such as light arms or military vehicles from House space, if requested to do so. I know it'd be a bit suspicious as there wouldn't really be a lot of profit in it for me, but I've lived most of my life without a cause, but I see The Order as a worthy cause and while I may not be able to fight, I can at least help deliver the tools you need to fight with.

Oh, and also to apologise to Fleet Admiral Golanski, I was just a bit ticked off as I almost died on the journey and I lost millions when I sold the cargo on the Freeport.

Thank you for your time.

****TRANSMISSION TERMINATED****
[Image: cajaopen.png]
Greetings Mr. Lawson.

I had a talk with the Fleetadmiral about you.

You are free to supply the Order with all goods you mentioned.

Access via Omicron Delta or 92 only and make sure nobody unwanted follows you.

Also I recommend you to watch your mouth next time - even if a conversation heats up a bit.

Collister out.

[Image: cajaclose.png]