Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: In the middle of the lane
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Story about 19 year old female passed out in middle of the lane named Agnes Vienne(Agnes.Vienne), that was found by a Kusari State Police officer named Tachiko((KSP)Tamahagane).

As he entered the ship he noticed that she had synthetic marijuana.

After investigating the ship he tow'ed the ship to Planet New Tokyo. She was put to hospital where she woke up confused and didnt remembered what happend.

When questioning Agnes ended, she asked Tochiko if there was someone else in the ship, he said no, after that Agnes started to cry and hide behind the bed sheet.

The story continues.

Tomimoto Tachiko took a seat in a chair across the small hospital room. He addressed the humanoid shape hiding beneath the sheets of the hospital bed.

"Well, miss Vienne... and I'm assuming you're Agnes Vienne, since that's what your shipboard identification read as... you asked earlier what had happened? I'm afraid there's not much light I can shed on your predicament. I was hoping you could tell me just what you were doing in Kusari. But it appears you've been unconscious for a while, and you're having trouble remembering just what caused it all. I'll tell you what I know, though.

"I was patrolling the lanes in New Tokyo when I picked up the signal from your ship just off the lane between the planet and Shinagawa Station. I hailed your ship, but got no response for several minutes. Due to the... "foreign" nature of your vessel, and the fact that I wouldn't have expected a derelict ship to be found in such a high-traffic area, I decided to investigate further. I boarded your ship and found you, unconscious and nude, curled up on the floor of your cockpit. The only other items onboard were a few cases of synthetic marijuana, which, needless to say, have been confiscated. I searched your ships logs but found only your basic identification files on the screen: Agnes Vienne, female, age 19.

"After that, I set your ship to form on my Umibozu and I towed you and your vessel back here, to Planet New Tokyo. I contacted the nearest hospital to send someone to pick you up. Doctor Yomohiro here put you in a hospital gown and transported you back to the ward, where we are now. Not long after you were moved, you woke up and assaulted Yomohiro-san with your tongue, calling him... what was the name again? Began with a J. Anyway, once you realized he wasn't who you apparently thought he was, you slumped back onto the bed, seemingly unconscious again.

"Minutes later, you awoke again, expressing concern about your whereabouts, and asking if there was someone else on your ship with you. As I said, you were alone when I found you floating in space.

"And that's about it, really. Not much more to explain, but I'm assuming that answers at least a few of your questions."

Tachiko leaned forward in his seat. "Now, I've got a few questions of my own. Earlier you said you were from Gallia, the as-of-yet unexplored territory to the galactic northwest of us which just declared war on Kusari forces within the Tau systems a few days ago.

"So that makes me rather curious. What brings you to Kusari?"
Agnes takes her head out and thinks.

"I re-remember that I was f-flying with so-someone, I c-can remember th-that he had black c-curly hair, wide g-green eyes, rest I cant just remember"

She scratches her head.

"L-last thing I can rem-remember is when I was in TAU-23, I no-noticed alot of c-contacts there, from there I cant remember anything. M-my head... w-why does it hurt s-so bad"

She puts her both hands on her head and takes a deep breath.

"As I-I said I c-cant remember a-anything besides th-tha-"

Then she starts to shake, cry and she hides behind the sheet.
Tachiko sighed. A young, emotional girl with no recollection of her recent past was the last thing he wanted to be dealing with right now.

"Doctor Yomohiro can get you some painkillers for your headache," Tachiko said to the quivering mound underneath the bedsheets. "If this is a case of a missing person, I'm willing to help you find him, but only if you'll agree to tell me anything you can remember about your journey here. Assuming you start to remember anything at all, that is. I still want to know why a Gallic pilot decided to come this far in the first place. But first things first.

"Would you like us to help you find your green-eyed man, Agnes?"
She takes her head out.

"Well... I got this strange feeling for him... b-but my me-meories say so-something else"

She closes her eyes

"I-I will try to help you, this is what I remember. H-he was hugging m-me... th-then a pain in my neck." she points you at a small red dot, it looks like some medicine was injected "N-next what I remember is blury b-but, then 2 other men boarded the ship. For some reason I didnt m-move, not even turned my head."