Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: To: Lane Hackers leadership
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: TB_101st.png]

Well, good day Lane Hackers. I think I have something to discuss with you.
So, I was sweeping around Malta, when suddenly, two Spyglasses with Lane Hacker IFF transmitters appeared on scanner. They approached planet Malta, and asked me to dock for unknown reason. Now, si, we are in good relations and we don't mind Lane Hackers in our space, but the thing is, we don't allow capital ships in our space except for ours. I asked the to turn around and leave, they ignored request and continued asking to dock. After some time, one of them somehow hacked mooring fixture and landed on Malta. Then, he undocked and they left system. This is not first time I see Spyglasses in Alpha, and I would like to ask if you could do something about it? I also have few guncams to prove my story, uploading...

Spyglasses Approaching Malta

Asking Them To Leave

One Of Them Docked

I hope you'll receive this transmission and send answer soon.
~ Ghost Of Razgriz, Stefan Mortensen.

[Image: TB_101st_end.png]
[color=#33FFFF]...BOOSTING SIGNAL...
...hack.initiated...decryption.in.progress...
...Professor.Moriarty.recognized...transmission.encrypted...
...uploading.data...

To Stefan Mortensen:
Someone has apparently been conducting unauthorized experiments with my capital ship holoprojector confuzzlement device.
I assure you that no more than one of these rumor "Spyglass" vessels, as you call them, has ever been theoretically constructed, much less imaginatively deployed.

...encryption.in.progress...hack.terminated...
[Image: TB_101st.png]

Well, Senor, as you can see on the guncams that I uploaded, It's obvious that some people stole blueprints. It's just that capital ships in our space, except for ours, makes us nervous. I just hope that that's some sort of "copy" then, since you say that there is only one original ship constructed, and I reccomend you keeping an eye on original blueprints. Anyways, thanks for your time, It's been nice speaking with you.

[Image: TB_101st_end.png]