Discovery Gaming Community

Full Version: Order High Court Investigation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
John Arkantos sat in the command chair of the Deviator, unable to believe what had just happened. Never had he seen The Order pilots and commanders argue so much that it lead to such an event happening. The comm channel was buzzing with activity, full of people trying to explain what had happened. He chucked his headset on the floor, fed up of the bickering commanders trying to explain their actions. Then, through the doors, Admiral Golanski walked in, his face was red with anger, his fists clenched. John greeted him with a nod "so, what is it you want me to do?" John said bluntly, he was not at all pleased with what had just happened, he was still in total shock that it had. Admiral Golanski paused. "I need names, i need reports, i need to know what the hell caused this!" He yelled. John looked around. The Whole crew of the ship were looking at them. He paused for a moment then said "Open conferance room one, me and the admiral will be in there, it is only to be opened when the other admirals arrive. This is an investigation gentlemen, me and the admiral will solve this mess. Take the ship away from Toledo, we want some privacy". With that he led the Admiral to a large room, with a long metal table in the middle, it had 6 chairs on each side, and one chair at each end. He offered a chair at the end to the Admiral, and sat next to him, "right", John groaned "lets begin".

The door to the conferance room opened. Admiral Collister walked in, looking suprisingly calm compared to the other two men sitting at the table. John stood up and saluted saying "Ma'am" as she walked passed. "My Apolagies admiral, for the late entry". She sat opposite John, figgited for a while, making herself comfortable and then said "so, shall we begin?" John nodded, "this is a report we have recieved from one of the pilots involved" John reached for the communication device on the table, pushing his finger firmly against one of the buttons. Suddenly a clear voice was heard:"Today, In omicron Delta, a large fleet was engaged in a battle with Corsairs, Bounty Hunters and Reapers. Reports indicate that in this battle, several Order capital ships, fired on, and possibly destroyed ships belonging to the Corsairs. During this conflict, it is reported that Several order ships fired on eachother, in possible disagreement with the attack on the Corsairs. Furthermore after this conflict, in the orbit of Toledo, several order ships opened fire on eachother again, these reasons are unknown, but i can report that in both conflicts, several ships were heavily damaged". After this there was silance, John breathed deeply, waiting for someone else to make a ludgement.
Admiral Golanski observed Arkantos as he gave his speech. He was angry but not furious, anyone could notice from his face he is clearly not in mood. Through with neutral tone stated: 'Before we come to details, fate of Corsair vessels do not concern me. What matters here is incident that happened within our fleet. I hope we can get clear view on this situation, order in the Order must be uphold.'. Then he looked upon Collister who noded but remained silent. 'We can continue captain.'
John nodded, then continued. "This is a report from a witness who wishes to remain unknown, but who was present at the battle in Delta". Order Secondary fleet vessels (namely the Sun Core and the 141| vessels) and a fleet of corsairs were attacking Bounty Hunter Core and RoS forces in Delta. The order primary fleet vessel "Hiigara" came along to try and get the Order secondary fleet out to make the fight fair. The Order Secondary fleet continued to engage an refused his orders, so he, after numerous warnings, attacked the secondary fleet vessels. John finished reading, "in the defence of the captain on the Hiigara, he admitted to what he did to the admiralty and to me".

John pulled out another sheet of paper "this is another report from someone who was present at the battle in Delta and also was at minor at the time of the incodent". In Minor, Yuki was being insulted by a secondary fleet member, Jack Morgan. Yuki eventually got mad, and shot him. Morgan started shooting me too on my Eagle, and I shot him out of minor. The Sun Core took his side, along with the TCG.

Later, the captain of the Hiigara said he went to Delta to shoot the Sun Core for shooting on Order fighters in his Osiris. I joined him, and basically shot everything he shot, and shot everything that shot him.

He started shooting at the Sun Core. A Corsair Osiris, 2 Titans and a Praetorian started shooting him too, so I started wasting the Corsairs. Hiigara cruised off once the Sun Core was destroyed. As I was shooting the Titans and Praetorian, the captain of the corsair Osiris had a go at me. The 141 DID NOT SHOOT HIM, the Bounty hunter guild Core did and destroyed it.

Hiigara returrned after restocking and resupplying, and told the 141 to go back to minor. They threatened him, insulted him, etc etc, so Hiigara shot at the 141, as did I. Mitchell popped up and started shooting us too, along with a Corsair Gunboat. Hiigara ran again, the Gunboat was destroyed, and the 141 Osiris got killed by two Bounty hunter battleships.

I returned back to minor, landed, undocked, and found AzureB saying 'We'll cut off Forge's head and feed it to the Corsairs, and yours too' yours being me. then he started dropping mines near me, and began to hit me with his anti matter cannon, so I began to shoot him. Fabius started shooting me, so did Mitchel, and anothed bomber which I destroyed.

John sighed, "i suggest we talk to the captains of the 141 once again, there stories were not so clear and i would like them to write a full report to me on what happened". He then continued "the next piece of evidence are a bunch of guncams from the captain of the sun core". John pulled up a projection screen on the table, and the imgages popped up. They examined the pictures. "So what next?" Asked John.
Admiral Golanski was still not satisfied. "i need more infromation" he demanded. "i have information and guncams collected by this ship being processed now, but here is the last piece of information from anyone else, it is a report made by a captain of a ship in the 141". John pressed the button on the Machine on the table again. It immediatly started playing the following message:
' Wrote::Incoming Transmission:
This is Willard Max, ranking officer of the Psymple.Defect.

I am writing this from a small crew compartment aboard Isis, my ship is currently under reconstruction and
I have been spending much time with the crew of my ship that have been injured in the events of today.
Many have been lost and killed but I am sure my ship will recover from this.

My account of this is a long one, me and my crew were originally with Sun.Core and the Corsair Fleet
outside Yaren engaging the Bounty Hunters and then I was there for the dispute with Forge and the Qetesh.

My crew and I set course for Minor after our stay in Yaren for the night, however upon undocking we
discovered a large fleet of Corsairs in a huge battle against bounty hunters (//There were 29 players in
delta) upon closer inspection we saw the Sun.Core along side the Corsairs attempting to fight off the
Hunters.

My crew and I joined in and aided in the destruction of a Hunter Thresher that was engaging the Sun.Core
and after a few other Hunter gunboats and bombers had been swatted we landed for repairs and refuelling
at Yaren.

My crew and I then headed to FP11 to meet up with my Commanding Officer Marcus Dawn in his Osiris.
This is where we heard horrible news, I heard from my commanding officer that the Hiigara and the Qetesh
had opened fire on the Sun.Core for being in a Fleet with the Corsairs, not just opened fire but we heard
they had allied with Bounty Hunters against another Order vessel!

This sir is un acceptable... its preposterous!
I made it to FP11 to see the aftermath of the fight, there was a huge battle between Bounty Hunters and
Corsairs, my commanding officer had engaged a Corsair battleship to save the Qetesh from being
destroyed and the Hiigara had fled to safety.

Myself and my commanding officer wished to side with the Corsair to help them against the Bounty Hunters
but we were unable to due to us having to talk to Forge of the Hiigara.

Next commander Forge of the Hiigara told us we would be destroyed unless we came back to Minor and
then he engaged us along with the captain of the Qetesh. We did not fire upon the Qetesh but we did force
the Hiigara to flee from us.
Me and my commander did not give chase and we did not attempt to kill him or destroy his vessel but the
Corsairs did give chase. The Corsair battleships were ready to destroy him because he had sided against
them with bounty hunters however I saw able to talk them out of killing him.
I spared his life and made sure that Forge and the Hiigara made it to safety.

This is when me and my commander attempted to recover the situation and make sure that the relations
between the Corsairs and the Order had not been too badly damaged.
However the Bounty Hunters had done great damage to the Corsair fleet and due to the intervening of
Forge now on two occasions they had lost many ships.
This is when we were struck by the Makos and my ship was scuttled, and I had to call a full evacuation.
Thankfully 2nd commander Rivas showed up in the Dead.Sea and was able to save commander Dawn.

This is when Forge attempted to attack the 141 again. Just after the Hunters had hit us with three Makos
Forge told Dawn and Rivas he would attack them again, joining the fight along side Hunters to attack his
own kin.

---

In conclusions sir I see Forge guilty of desertion. He joined the fight, fled and re-armed on three occasions
and his interruptions and continual intervention on the side of the Bounty Hunters caused us to lose an
Order Osiris (Sun.Core), my own Geb and also cost the Corsair fleet we were flying along side to lose
countless battleships.This power mad commander has attempted to kill fellow members of the Order and
has sided with the enemies of the Order to do it. As well as this he has endangered the neutrality between
the Order and the Corsairs by openly provoking them and siding with Hunters to destroy them. I fear if his
actions had gone on without myself and the 141 there to talk the Corsairs down they may well have
declared war against the Order.
As for the commander of the Qetesh, this individual is far too eager to get into a fight, he is young and
inexperienced and attempted to attack both Corsairs and Order without real reason or sense, the young
commander has no sense of how to act as an officer within the Order Secondary fleet and is a danger to our
relations with other factions within Sirus. As well as this on a number of occasions he has attempted to
command forces within the order and on many of these he has lead large forces to their deaths.
This is the report of Willard Max, I hope that this can be dealt with accordingly and I hope that the 141 Task
Force will survive this without a tarnish to our name. We stepped in to stop a War with the Corsairs and I
feel without our involvement today it would have turned out much worse.
It is a shame that what was initially a joint action between the Corsairs and the Order to defend ourselves
against a massive fleet of bounty hunters ended in such a catastrophe that I am having to write this report.

Copy of the Comms:
http://img585.imageshack.us/img585/8113/79905381.jpg
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/6454/80304821.jpg
http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/9813/85265047.jpg
http://img16.imageshack.us/img16/4334/15115826.jpg
http://img17.imageshack.us/img17/3963/56897942.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/4308/84712152.jpg
http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/8621/86795535.jpg
http://img836.imageshack.us/img836/6219/23013183.jpg
http://img31.imageshack.us/img31/1608/24710259.jpg
http://img707.imageshack.us/img707/9246/98881713.jpg
http://img818.imageshack.us/img818/941/23075476.jpg